Jade Goody

de-stress

When any one dies of cancer is bad news, but hold on here where was the sympathy when Wendy Richardson die. As well as thousands of others who have to face this daily as for this we should not give time on cancer yes.. But her nope sorry to say and lets not give Max Clifford his day of glory by talking about her . .. Cancer yes ?

Glad it's over (although no doubt the cameras will be at the funeral).

WHY all the fuss? What has she done in her life?

Even Brown had a comment to make.

I don't recall anyone having this media spotlight flooding the TV continuously.The national media are a pathetic lot.

It's so very sad that she has died and expecially today, of all days, especially for her two little sons.

I don't see how anyone can criticise her for what she has done especially as it was to ensure the best possible financial future for her two young sons who will have to go through life without their mum by their side.

I also admire the way she has been so open about her illness and brought it to headlines wether people wanted to think about cancer or not. Who knows how many other lives may be saved because of her especially the younger people who have probably followed her sad story.

I actually admire the girl. She wanted to do it, she could do it .....so she did !!!

Eagle... I chose to ignore your 'joke' because it is already over two weeks old anyway and I didn't find it funny the first time I heard it :roll:

It's not that I found it sick today... I just think you are you rather 'sad' to have felt it ok to post it today on the day she died :roll:

The media helped her become one of the most ridiculed people in the country, the same media are now cashing in on the poor girl's early demise assisted of course by the king of parasites Clifford.

Oooh missed that one... sorry. We must have been posting at the same time.

In one of her interviews Jade G said she had chosen to be in the media limelight and that was they way her life had become. She chose to go out in the same way for the reasons already mentioned.

No point in people blaming the media or Max Clifford for the press coverage as Jade chose to do it. Sometimes parasites can become beneficial to their hosts :wink:

I guess everyone copes differently when faced with the inevitable (after all we will all die sometime) but while some who know their time is limited may choose to keep their illness quiet or within the walls of their family circle others may decide to go out all guns blazing.

Wether people agree with the way she did or not who are we to say wether she was right or wrong.

It's so very sad that she has died and expecially today, of all days, especially for her two little sons.

I don't see how anyone can criticise her for what she has done especially as it was to ensure the best possible financial future for her two young sons who will have to go through life without their mum by their side.

I also admire the way she has been so open about her illness and brought it to headlines wether people wanted to think about cancer or not. Who knows how many other lives may be saved because of her especially the younger people who have probably followed her sad story.

I actually admire the girl. She wanted to do it, she could do it .....so she did !!!

I completely agree with that and it is your last point which is why she's been so popular with the British public who genuinally care about her and hold her in such high regard. There were always going to be some who turn their noses up at what she has done but she has led a very successful life and was a lot smarter than she appeared.

So many young women all over Britain will in the future owe their lives to Jade?s public pronouncements on cervical cancer. That is no small thing. Whilst Reality TV has its critics, the most successful person ever to come from it has to be applauded for what she has achieved, alongside being someone who lived her life for her boys.

dismayed, whilst your post was an acceptable defence and admiration of the young woman, the one that followed was a childish attempt to agree and contained so much hyperbole that I found it extremely naive.

Examples:- genuine care, high regard, very successful, a lot smarter, the most successful person ever................

Thousands/millions die of cancer, but do it with dignity.

My sister died of cancer and left a youngster.

She just got on with it with the support of her friends and family.

WHY is making sure that her children are well cared for, the right thing to do. Is her husband going to do a runner? Are her parents not going to make sure that they are ok?

The majority have to get by with whatever is available. At least they would realise the value of money, unlike those who have a huge bank balance and don't have to earn it and value it.

If she wanted to cater for the needs of her children, that's was up to her. the media didn't have to ram it down everyones throats.

Pity they don't have the same concern for our troops who get killed fighting for their country.

:evil:

It's about time that people realised that it is a real world out there, worts and all.

Hold on here poor jade NO WAY I said I did not want to get into this but for the first time.. I feel like treating this matter like the way eagle as but its not only me and him...... I have looked all day on forums on the web sites all over and 60% do not care one jot about her. cancer 100% of the people do. This is about her not cancer or her children just her alone she is the most vile person I have ever seen on TV she was the most untenanted despicable, depraved, abominable, racist loud mouth, person ect ect ect, I can go on and on sorry its unlike me but remember the other year no one had a good word about her and the lime light was going off her but behold?? the one the person who she acted as a racist too was the one who tolled her she had cancer and in the country who where really out to killer if the truth was tolled.

Hope ? No I did not want her to have cancer. no.... I would not wish that on anyone. but till the end she took the limelight away even from cancer. its was all about her.... well I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

I know a lot of normal people who also have cancer which I do lose sleep over .... she got what she wanted to be famous and talked about.. I can here you all saying "she did it for the children" hold on. She as had and still as millions yes that much and most of her 10 million...wow ....she as that much "YES SHE FIGGING AS" and she did blown some of it away it. but was still well off than all of us........... plus the children have a famous so called dad have we all forgot that? and your not going to tell me her accountants who when she was making loads and loads the money off the back of us acting like a dum s@@@ did not have policies for them well I am sorry it?s a load of bull @@@..... she was not poor at all and her kid would never have been poor even if she did not tell anyone and just died. now lets talk about other familys who have there children put in care because the there parents or family had no one look after them, after there parents died of cancer lets talk about them hundreds instead of just two who are going to have a good life ? YES I hear you all cry they have no mother? so do the hundreds left in care every year

Please please find out her information on........ if she was poor before all this?.................... And as for a awareness this as took it away because no ones talking about cancer only what she was not liked and how hated and rightly so. "she was". They will go on to tell you that as a reaction to her, the awareness as gone up and its all because of her but?.. its not ??.there as been a number of factors involved in cancer awareness she is just one small part. like I said Wendy Richardson was involved in cancer awareness? a lot until she made the decision that the should now leave us all to die with dignitary. we never seen her money grabbing. all her work was free and money raised went to cancer research even our own town do a yearly walk in aide of brest cancer. I never see people coming on here and saying they all did so well....... so please please do not say poor jade???.. SOD HER. I hate seeing good people acting like hypocrites and most of all being taken in.............. I am sorry if this offends any one out there do not blame me she the one whom put all this in the public domain not me this is just my reaction.. well had my say

(Bet I am going to get slated for this one but if the truth was tolled number of you think the same and if they do..do not slate them for telling the truth....... remember its not cancer we are talking about)

Difficult one this. Before we knew she had cancer, this woman represented everything I despise about the human race and absolutely nothing that I admire. Her actions since she discovered she had cancer were in character with what we knew about her but at least she was trying to accumulate money for her children.

It is a great pity we have to have this kind of story inflicted on us by the media. It's mind boggling that some newspapers and broadcasters regard it as the most important event in the world on a particular day. But we, the public, are to blame because the media would not do it if they did not know it would increase sales and viewing figures.

I would never have heard of Jade Goody but for the news media because I never saw any of the programmes she featured in.

I really don't like to have to admit it, but I have felt not a shred of compassion for her. In fact, at one time, I wondered if the whole cancer story was a further publicity stunt. At the end of the day I am left feeling nothing for her but derision for the people who put her and her like in the spotlight. The public. Of which we are all part.