New scam

byrdy

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern

European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Sainsbury's for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year- old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's

impossible not to look especially with all the rain we have been having.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and

instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Tesco in

Warrington . You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also February 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, three times last Saturday and very likely again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

P.S. Lidl have wallets on sale for ?2.99 each.