observer

Final Solution?

Is it mere coincidence that both a new Prison AND the Incinerator are rumoured to be built at Omega? :? Could this be the final solution to the crime wave?! :roll::wink:

The original concept Mary, was for a "futuristic" science park, with 12,000 high tech jobs, just goes to show that times and circumstances change mind sets. :wink:

The Gemini Business Park is perhaps a good indicator of how badly these aspirations can be diluted. The Gemini site was originally going to be an economic generator for the borough but it has degenerated into half a retail part and half a business park, niether one nor the other :!:

Is it mere coincidence that both a new Prison AND the Incinerator are rumoured to be built at Omega? :? Could this be the final solution to the crime wave?! :roll::wink:

Oh if only.... if only!

I'd light the fires myself Obs

Ja Vohl mein Ober Gruppen Fuhrer! :shock::lol:

Now don't tell me you are going all soft and lilly livered on us Obs? Imagine a world with no criminals..... would that not be better than what we have now?

As I said, I'd hang 'em myself!

:lol: I was just thinking, from Madoff, now Stanford, down through the bankers and politicians, all the way down to your CHAVS, to cook: there wouldn't be many left to operate the incinerator! :wink: