Titan Prison even closer that Warrington will get one

tara_dad

I see that into days story that the go ahead for a Titan Prison in Wales. Makes it even closer that Warrington soon could get one. My self I think we should. With the benefits that it will fetch to Warrington in enterprises alone plus the economical embellishments to the borough economy out ways any public distain. It will subsistence a mass majority of various jobs to this district. I cannot perceive any conceivable reasons why it should not come to Warrington. With in the employment structure alone and must be given full credits for that.

We require prison as the mass majorities protest nothing is being accomplished on crime and the judicatures are not dealing with it, and that?s manly on account of prison?s are over crowed.

But we expect additional prisons to help.

However from what I observe, it come down to ok as along as it's not in my suburb.

finely all I have to say you the majority want them. you secured them so the majority rules. We posses three classes or prison already hence we experienced at running mayor classification s of prisons. plus also having them in our community

I see into days story that the go ahead for a Titan Prison in Wales. Makes even closer that Warrington soon could get one. My self I think we should. With the benefits that it will fetch to Warrington in enterprises alone plus the economical embellishments to the borough economy out ways any public distain. It will subsistence a mass majority of various jobs to this district. I cannot perceive any conceivable reasons why it should not come to Warrington. With in the employment structure alone and must be given full credits for that.

We require prison as the mass majorities protest nothing is being accomplished on crime and the judicatures are not dealing with it, and that?s manly on account of prison?s are over crowed.

However from what I observe, it come down to ok as along as it's not in my suburb.

finely all I have to say you the majority want them. you secured them so the majority rules. We posses three classes or prison already hence we experienced at running mayor classification s of prisons. plus also having them in our community

I don't believe you are a real person anymore, absolutely no-one could have made so many mistakes accidentally. You are clearly a wind up merchant, and I applaud your success in taking us all in up to now, but you've pushed it a bit far with this one. Good try though :wink:

I don't believe you are a real person anymore, absolutely no-one could have made so many mistakes accidentally. You are clearly a wind up merchant, and I applaud your success in taking us all in up to now, but you've pushed it a bit far with this one. Good try though :wink:

Itink yew ar spit in fatfasht, I cudn't agre mower :wink:

fatshaft

Why are you not falling for it come on, you have never let me down in the passed you got to come back with some sort of insult, its your fulfilment in life. well it is on here anyway.

have to go back and do it proper. goddam I have to edit my own post :twisted::lol:8)

You pushed it too far mate, that post was so ott there was no way it was written genuinely. I applaud you though, you had me and I think most on here going for a long time, and to come up with those typos in virtually every other word was pretty much genius.

:D

It also hilarious that Steve even bothers trying to post since he lost his eyesight. And why he even bothers trying to get up them stairs to his PC without the use of his legs, well I just pee myself laughing.

Not funny is it?

Steve is a personal friend of mine. A five year old would recognise the fact he has problems in translating his thoughts into words and mocking his efforts just demonstrates a total lack of understanding.

One of the results of posting on a public forum is that at some time or other someone is going to take the p*** out of one or more of your posts. In that respect 'tara dad' is no different than the rest of us. The fact that 'disabilities' are not a requirement alongside the required e-mail address or optional 'age' and 'location' means that any disability cannot be taken into consideration. Some people would not want their disability to be considered.

Considering some of the personal insults that have cropped up on this forum of late I don't believe that 'fatshafts' response to 'tara dads' post was anything more than a light hearted jest.

Hold on here just a min I have to stop laughing.

fatshaft and I, have a good old banter on here, I have no animosity to fatshaft. I know the way he works in a discussion when he thinks he as lost the upper hand. you will see that he uses a come back about my grammar thats ok.

I have got to know him, I am not offended by what he says about me I have a good old banter with fatshaft.

I enjoy debating with him, but I love winding him up when he uses the grammar plot. I know that he is winding me up just like I wind him up. But to others it could look like he`s picking on me. I know that everyone is not the worlds best grammar or speller, but on here every one is welcome. some one could be dyslexic and I would hope they have something to contribute to the forum. but seeing that they could be picked on, is not right. I am not saying fatshaft would do that. as he only as been doing it to me. but I do not take it to hart, but I try to wind him up and as you all know he bites every time. But thats me and fatshaft.

I would have it no other way. but I hope that this will not put dyslexic people off posting.

I have shown that you can post and no one will take the Mickey out of you thats all

And as for bill, he as more time these days to go on line, with him now living in a nursing home, his wife and children placed him in there because they where fed up with him walking the street in his underwear. so you see the home was the only option. but now is mind as now gone he thinks, he knows me. but I have spoken to his wife and we believe that this is the best thing for him. to go on and let him think that. as last week he thought he was a fireman and was walking about the nursing home with a hose pipe. Some day the tablets work some days they do not.

so Bill if the nurse is reading this to you "WHAT ARE YOU THIS WEEK" see we even have to shout to him for him to understand "HOW ARE YOU ARE YOU WELL" its ashame :roll:

Fireman, who told you that load of old rubbish? Everyone there knows I?m a starship captain and what you call underpants is really just part of my uniform. As regards the medication, I?m still taking it in liquid form every Friday night in the constellation of the Plough with second in command Copilot Hamblett. 8):lol:

Bill :)

TD, you've taken the banter well, and even tidied up you post so that it's readable, so the least I can do is disagree with your points :wink:

I see that into days story that the go ahead for a Titan Prison in Wales. Makes it even closer that Warrington soon could get one.
Why? one has no influence on the other. Did Warrington get a Millenium Dome when London got one? If anything, if a Titan has been approved elsewhere, it surely lessens the chances slightly that Warrington now get one, with one spot taken by Wales?

My self I think we should.
We know

With the benefits that it will fetch to Warrington in enterprises alone
In all seriousness, I have no idea what you mean? What enterprises?

plus the economical embellishments to the borough economy out ways any public distain
What economic boost will a prison give? Jobs? Whatever ends up at Omega will create jobs, and just about any job would be better than a prison job. And it's not public disdain that is the issue, but a fear for their quality of life in the shadow of a prison.

It will subsistence a mass majority of various jobs to this district.
No it won't. Give us some examples of the mass of jobs this would create, and why anything else wouldn;t create a better quality of job?

I cannot perceive any conceivable reasons why it should not come to Warrington
The people living in the shadow of it don't want it here. There's one reason that you don;t need to conceive, it's the main thrust of the anti-argument, what you need to do is convince us that you have a valid argument, not tell us that we don't have cause for concern.

With in the employment structure alone and must be given full credits for that.
I think you mean it will create jobs. Again, it has been stated that new prisons are staffed with experienced staff always, so no decent paying PO jobs, there will be some ancillary jobs no doubt, much the same as any other venture that locates to Omega, so unlikely any gain could be made there. However if you can list what employment you expect to be created then I'm sure it would add weight to your argument.

Got it.

finely all I have to say you the majority want them. you secured them so the majority rules.
Well you want them, but then it's not on your doorstep now is it? Seems the majority couldn't give a monkeys about "Pink Ladies" or their lack of licensing (according to you), so should we just ignore your points on that as the majority don't care?

We posses three classes or prison already hence we experienced at running mayor classification s of prisons. plus also having them in our community
three? Three? For a town of under 200k, don't you think we're doing more than our share of caring for society's troublemakers?

Ok with that just on one point you said I say the majority couldn't give a monkeys about "Pink Ladies" or their lack of licensing (according to you),

Not saying that its that, the majority are unaware of the licensing laws and the breaking of the laws which pink ladies are using. and that majority are unaware of the safety issues when putting your love ones when using them. its proven on here the mass are unaware of there consumer rights when using a taxi or private hire.

But for the rest I have to disagree

And what?s up wolfe feeling left out never mind. Never mind there is always the moon you can bark at

Originally posted by FatShaft:

just about any job would be better than a prison job

I'd rather be a prison Governor on ?120k a year than a dog turd collector :!:

And someone can walk in off the street and get such a job? I have a feeling it may take a lot of years personally. I agree though that I'd rather do that than dog turd collector as well.