Are we secure?

observer

Nope. It is only cause for public concern if those that got through the fence were armed with anti aircraft missiles. As it was it was a section of the great unwashed fraternity who would like to send us all back to the middle ages

Personally I think if there is such a terroist threat; they should have shot them all and maybe any public concern would have been blown away in a second and the public and any potential terrorists would have got the message.

I?ll go along with that one. :shock:

For sure, we shouldn?t need concrete blocks and submachine guns at airports but recent events tell us otherwise. Perhaps we could have an airport with no security in place for those people who think they know better and believe it?s all government hype though I doubt many people would use such a place.

Bill :)

Don't think any airlines would either Bill. :wink:

At a time when there is a perceived terrorist threat, legitimate protesters do need to carefully consider their actions and the signals that they might send to those of evil intent.

As is often said, terrorists only need to be successful once, security needs to be successful all of the time. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...