Winter pics

P J

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I can't really enter my own competition Gary :D. And unbelievably I could not get to take any photos yesterday due to being I'll in bed for most of the day. With great wisdom I figured I would get some today et voil? it's like where Mary lives outside today :oops::oops::oops:

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe my other half will let me have a posh REAL camera now... but probably not due to the credit crunch (any excuse) :cry::lol:

Glad some of you liked my berry picture and if it's ok with you PJ I'd like you to donate the lovely crisp ?20 note that is now waiting for me to a charity of your choice ... as long as it has nothing to do with football !!!

Thanks again... I'm really chuffed... and it was fun :D:D:D

PS... what's the next photo topic :wink:

Thank you very much Dismayed, Mary is right it is a lovely and unselfish gesture. I will ask Gary to donate it to a worthy cause and will let you know exactly where it went.

Does anybody have any suggestions for the next subject for a competition?

Maybe my other half will let me have a posh REAL camera now... but probably not due to the credit crunch (any excuse) :cry::lol:

Glad some of you liked my berry picture and if it's ok with you PJ I'd like you to donate the lovely crisp ?20 note that is now waiting for me to a charity of your choice ... as long as it has nothing to do with football !!!

Thanks again... I'm really chuffed... and it was fun :D:D:D

PS... what's the next photo topic :wink:

I have a trustees meeting at Warrington Disability Partnership tomorrow if you are both happy for them to receive the donation?

If I keep it in my wallet any longer I will spend it! :oops:

OK here goes.........

spring.jpg

OK only kidding.... and obviously I didn't actually take this photo so Wolfie don't vote for it. Maybe you could take some of your own for us all to see :P:lol::wink: !!!!

Dis, Does anyone get a vote???

If not, do you think there is any chance of a picture of mine winning a competition run by PJ, with the winner chosen by Gary. :?:?:?

I think not. :roll: