BNP membership list online

byrdy

The entire membership list of the British National Party has been stolen & placed on the internet.This shows names,addresses,phone number,occupation,skills,etc.,quite a few in Warrington.If this was a Labour party membership list there would be uproar.So much for data protection.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS. whilst it may be acceptable for some professions, in order to maintain political neutrality, NOT to be MEMBERS of ANY Political Party; prevention of membership of one particular Party is clearly descriminatory and makes a joke of any claim to the UK being a free society. :roll::wink:

As does not supporting the Human Rights act and then using the same act to try and prevent the list being put on the internet :roll:

Errm, don't you mean "the data protection act"?! :roll::wink:

Lt Kije is right they are citing the 'Human Rights Act' to have the list and all details removed etc and LTK is also right that the HR Act is NOT supported by the BNP and they want it to be abolished. :wink:

According to today's national news anyway.

Errm, don't you mean "the data protection act"?! :roll::wink:

Lt Kije is right they are citing the 'Human Rights Act' to have the list and all details removed etc and LTK is also right that the HR Act is NOT supported by the BNP and they want it to be abolished. :wink:

Lt Kije will you tell Dis or should I :wink:

Please tell me :shock::oops: I've got a cold and I was just repeating what was said on the news more than once today :?

Should I be feeling really stupid at the moment or what :oops::P

No you're not stupid Dis, it must be the cold

Lt Kije is right they are citing the 'Human Rights Act' to have the list and all details removed etc and LTK is also right that the HR Act is NOT supported by the BNP and they want it to be abolished

But replace Lt Kije with wolfie please - I feel ignored :cry::cry:

Presumably the are entitled to recourse to any legal avenues available, however hypocritical; it's frankly ridiculous to assume they shouldn't. :roll: Meanwhile the real issue is being lost: IF certain professions wish to maintain the appearance of impartiality (eg: Police); then no serving officer should be allowed to join ANY political Party - period. :shock: Moving on to the Teaching profession; providing one's personal views are left at the school gate. what's the problem? :? Many parents would/could voice similar concerns if a teacher were a member of some radical religious sect; or another political Party; and if you banned ALL Teachers from being members of a political Party; quite a few NuLab Councillors would need to resign! :lol: We either have freedom of thought for ALL or we don't, political discrimination is equally as low as racial discrimination. :shock::wink:

but they do have a website:

So do the BNP,a website is not the same as a list of members & their addresses.If any police officer was sacked for being a member of a perfectly legal political party,they could have a field day at a tribunal.

I believe an officer in Glasgow is currently under investigation due to being on said list. While distasteful, the BNP are a legally allowed party, it has to be wrong that he can be under investigation for this surely?

So the police are banned from this unsavoury bunch yet many senior police officers are members of the funny handshake gang which some people would say are something of a sinister organisation.

One of the people who thought the "funny handshake gang" were sinister was Adolf Hitler. He had plans to bump 'em all off if he had ever invaded!

I just read the summary of their manifesto/policies on their website and I actually agree with an awful lot of it.

Maybe they should change their name to get away from the problem that many people think that they are just extreme activists and trouble makers :shock::oops: They appear to be just like any other party although one thing I did notice is that their info and explanations are far easier to understand :D

http://www.bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/minimanifesto2007.pdf