Are you sick of it already and is it affecting you ?

Dizzy

I'm fed up of hearing the words 'credit crunch' ?

I'm fed up of hearing about the fact that we are all all now heading for a recession :?

I'm fed up of hearing how people who have borrowed well beyond their means are being affected and how they are losing out becasue of it :? Why did they do it then ?

I'm fed up of hearing politicians from all sides arguing and laying blame on each other's parties rather than working together to find a solution :?

I'm fed up of hearing about bank bail outs becasue they are now struggling when they have happily loaned out money to all and sundry and and yet happily taken other people's savings for a mediocre return. .. in addition to charging defaulters their extortionate fees... and all without question :?

I am fed up of reading how large compaines such as BP have made massive profits from rising fuel costs and how energy comainies are also making huge profits..... :?

If the press,TV and political parties all stopped scaring us all and stopped reporting on the doom and gloom would most of us actually notice any significant difference in our lives at the moment and would it just sort itself out quietly :shock: Guess not but like I said I AM FED UP :P

The more they go on about recessions and credit crunch the more likely we all are to hang on to what money we have and stop spending it on things other than essentials and the worse it will get :?

Anyway rant over :lol::P

If the press,TV and political parties all stopped scaring us all and stopped reporting on the doom and gloom would most of us actually notice any significant difference in our lives at the moment and would it just sort itself out quietly :shock: Guess not but like I said I AM FED UP :P

Anyway rant over :lol::P

Simple solution - don't buy a paper, don't watch the national news and just enjoy your local free community publications and tune into the Rock God on Radio Warrington - credit crunch free zones!

gary said then

Simple solution - don't buy a paper, don't watch the national news and just enjoy your local free community publications and tune into the Rock God on Radio Warrington - credit crunch free zones!

in this credit crunch will you gary be sending the Yacht back with the sports cars and you will have to take back all the company car, and in Paul?s case his bus pass replaced with a pr of walking boots knowing you they will be tax deductible?

You need to do what I did and find some inner peace.

Instead of going fishing at the weekend, I looked around the house at all the things I have started and not finished and decided to finish them.

half a bottle of whisky

4 valium tablets

6 bottles of stella

10 spliffs

Never known it so peaceful.

If only it was that simple eh :wink::lol::wink:

Daily Mail

"An auction of 74 houses and plush apartments proved a complete flop as not one lot was sold.

Some apartments which had originally been valued at ?200,000 were being offered for as little as ?30,000 but there were still no takers.

More then 100 bargain hunters turned up for the auction at the Copthorne Hotel in Cardiff but all lots remained unsold as no one was tempted to snap anything up because of continued fears over the economic crisis.

At one point the auctioneer grew so desperate he was forced to ask: 'Look, have you got any bids at all?'

The list of properties included modern apartments, detached homes and land for development.

They came from locations across South Wales, including affluent areas of the capital like Cyncoed and contemporary residential developments such as the Aspect and Altolusso buildings in Cardiff.

Auctioneers Peter Alan confirmed they received only three bids in the two-hour sale - and they failed to reach the reserve price on the properties.

One potential buyer said: 'It was all a bit embarrassing. No one was bidding and apart from the auctioneer the room was pretty silent.

'People had gone along looking for bargains but the prices were still pitched too high in the current financial climate.

'With the credit crunch and plummeting house prices, no one is willing to take a chance.'

Potential buyers blamed unrealistically high prices for the washout, saying the auctioneers had underestimated the drop in the market.

Private landlord Mark Roberts, who was at the auction in Cardiff, said: 'Out of the entire 74 lots there were only three bids in the room.

'There was quite a block of apartments in Cardiff Bay and houses and flats dotted all over the place.

'The auctioneer was despondent throughout and said: "Look, have you got any bids at all."

'He went down to ?30,000 on some apartments which were worth ?200,000 not long ago but it made no difference.'

Another investor said: 'It was the most extraordinary auction I?ve ever been to. It was pretty embarrassing.

'Once the first few lots didn?t attract any bids, everyone was just sitting on their hands.

'The auctioneer couldn?t get into a rhythm and after it went on for so long it became obvious no-one was going to make any bids.'"

Followed by the following:

"A spokesperson for the auctioneers said seven of the properties were sold privately after the auction.

He said: 'Against a backdrop of continued turbulence and uncertainty in the property market we were pleased with the result.'"

dismayed, I was OK until I read about the things you are fed up about, now I am fed up. :(:lol:

OOPS Sorry Eagle :oops::lol::lol:

Just for you I will not post my next rant which was about insurance companies, estate agents and the odd mortgage company who are all now driving me mad too ... :?

I typed it out (which got it off my chest) but then I deleted it as it is Halloween after all... a happy time of the year when I can go out without getting stared at..... so I am happy :lol::lol:

PS anyone know how to get fake blood of bricks and paintwork OOPS :shock::lol: