Legion

Community Centre or hall room hire

does anyone know of a community center or hall that hire out rooms of a weekday evening at a cheap rate.

need one on a weekly basis for a drama group must be no more than ?30 for maybe 3 hours.

cheers

St Thomas' Church Hall in Stockton Heath is hired out for things just like like that. Think it would come within your budget and it's got a large stage too :D

I don't know the booking persons phone number off hand but I can get it for you if you want to ask them.

does anyone know of a community center or hall that hire out rooms of a weekday evening at a cheap rate.

need one on a weekly basis for a drama group must be no more than ?30 for maybe 3 hours.

cheers

Phone 0800 25 26 27 Golden Gates Tenant participation officers. They should be able to advise on available venues.

there is whitecross community centre not sure if they hire out the room which would be large enough, on the plus side they have a bar, on the minus side you may have problems finding a parking spot due to the residential parking scheme.

If you ring Whitecross, and ask for the Community Centre management (Lorraine Norman deals with a lot of the centres), they should be able to advise as well. Her office no: 232137.

Whitecross:638740

I would list more, but I can't remember how many Mike Hughes and his gang closed.

Thanks for your replies, lets start at the top, dismayed would you be so kind as to get me that number.

thanks

Sorry Legion ... I didn't see your post :shock: I will try my best to get their number for you tommorrow if it's not too late :oops: