Been here before?

observer

My younger daughter is convinced I have had a previous life. Let me present the "evidence". :wink:

I love music, in all forms from Rock'n'Roll to Mozart, but my particular passion is Swing, from the 1930s and 40s. I am a Glenn Miller fanatic but I adore all music from that era.

Now, that's one thing but I also have a horror of 2 images. One of them is bomber aeroplanes against a dark sky (I used to wake, screaming, as a small child shouting that I could "see aeroplanes" in my imagination). The other image that chills me is that of a ship sinking, when the screw rises above the water-line and the ship goes down. It really chills my heart and fills me with horror.

My daughter is convinced that I was, in a previous life, on a ship, during WW2, that was bombed and sank and took me with it. No doubt it's rubbish but you won't convince my daughter of that. :lol:

I am a Glenn Miller fanatic but I adore all music from that era.

I also like Glenn Miller music which is certainly strange with my passion for heavy metal/progressive rock.

Could be something to do with the fact my grandparents enjoyed his music and I often heard it playing in the background.

:roll::wink:

Given that the world?s population is expanding, the laws of mathematics dictates that everyone can?t possible have a previous life or maybe it just account for more skeptics! :roll::lol:

Bill :)

but if you were to adopt my theory of passing down memories geneticaly then this is also acceptable.. and we could still call it a previousl life as what are we if not a sum of our memories.

One theory about Glenn Millers disappearance was that the small plane he was on was hit and destroyed by bombs jettisoned from RAF bombers over the channel after an aborted raid on Germany.

Maybe you were on the plane Katie... you would have seen bombers above you then!

Baz

One theory about Glenn Millers disappearance was that the small plane he was on was hit and destroyed by bombs jettisoned from RAF bombers over the channel after an aborted raid on Germany.

Maybe you were on the plane Katie... you would have seen bombers above you then!

Baz

I can't have been, Baz. I was nearly 2 when Miller disappeared. :lol:

no one says you have to move forard in time to your next other life, you next one may be 400 years ago, time is only relevant from the observers point of view...of course this is not following the thory of my other post, but one in general for other lifes. and theres no reason you could have two of your lifes that happen to run at the same time on the calendar.