P.C.

observer

Public Convenience or Political Correctness gone mad? :shock: A University has scrapped male and female toilets, in favour of "Gender Neutral" ones; IE: Toilets and Toilets with urinals. :roll: Reason: cos nowadays there are apparently men who think they are women, and women who think they are men - so the Students Union have insisted they be catered for - yer couldn't make it up! :roll::wink:

:shock::lol: Whatever next... they'd have locked people up years ago for even suggesting such a thing :shock:

Better than no toilets at all though I suppose... wonder if the Stockton Heath-letts could have apublic 'neutral' type one to solve their ever growing inconvenience problem :D:wink:

Yep I saw that as well and thought how crazy that was until they showed the ?girl? behind the plan, then it all sort of made sense. If her hair had been blue instead of bright green you?d swear she was a Smurf and as far as I can remember, they were sexless anyway! :lol::lol::lol:

Bill :)

Well if they?re at university, they?re suppose to be learning so perhaps the more correct approach albeit less PC would be to simply tell them to grow up and think about the needs of the majority of normal people.

Unless of course they?re enrolled on some course aimed at a career in politics. :lol::lol::lol:

Bill :)

I actually don't blame these wierdos for asking for such tripe; I blame those in authority for taking them serious. :twisted::wink:

Totally agree. The green haired person being interviewed even objected to the the use of the word "mad" in the expression, "political correctness gone mad". Thankfully most students are more rational and have got more important things to concern themselves with....such as passing their exams. As it is the start of the academic year, the "green haired one", is probably standing for election, and her campaign is her attempt to get votes.

That's why the majority are being dictated to by the minority, because people won't speak their minds.

A bit of old fashioned truth would stop all this rubbish.(and expense)

But when we do Peter, we are censored and threatened with legal action......

That's why the majority are being dictated to by the minority, because people won't speak their minds.

A bit of old fashioned truth would stop all this rubbish.(and expense)

I am not afraid of speaking my mind - never have and never will and while I will always try to be a law abiding citizen I will not become a politically correct lap dog! (or should that be animal to avoid discriminating all other creatures!) :oops::wink:

Thankfully on this Forum we tell it as it is, and of course if people don't like it then they don't have to post or log onto it and they would not be offended.....not that this Forum offends in anycase. :wink:

Interestingly if the University of Manchester has funds available for this new signage and any other such nonsense, then maybe its funding needs to be looked at.....and reduced.

Interestingly if the University of Manchester has funds available for this new signage and any other such nonsense, then maybe its funding needs to be looked at.....and reduced.

Cutting their funding would a bit much Paul after all the are only talking about changing a couple of signs.. :shock:

Saying that any excuse to cut back on education costs these days eh ... sounds like these lot need 'more' education if you ask me :shock:

Given thjat women are always moaning that they have to queue for ages for the toilets, and (if we are honest) we're all "grown up", what is the big deal about having unisex toilets in public places? You never know, we might even start talking to each other as if we came from the same galaxy! (men are from Mars, Women are from Venus type of thing) :?::?: