Possible new ?400m Titan Prison on Omega Site ????

Dizzy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents lived in Penketh, my mother decided to give birth in a nursing home in Liverpool. She visited the nursing home, I was born and promptly returned to live in Warrington. Hence it is fair to say I have lived in Warrington ALL my life - but I am not a woolyback because I was born in Liverpool.

Just cos a cat has its kitten in the oven don't make em biscuits. :)

Right who cares in this day and age if your from Liverpool or Warrington you will find that Warrington is home to more people from Liverpool than any other town out side of Liverpool and as for Gary being a wooleyback or not he as done more for Warrington than anyone I know remember that I am the fist one to call him but that?s because he love pats on the back ? and as for Mr & Mrs Skentelbery again have done more for this town. So who cares where they came from Warrington or Liverpool Warrington is there home. If any one wants to rant off and Gary you where born in Liverpool in my eyes it make you English that all that matters..............................................................thats my veiw

Now getting back to the topic at hand ?????.who the hell is getting on there bandwagon about this prison coming to Warrington. who cares? It will create jobs for the building trade plus jobs to the Warrington people which will have a knock on effect for the town in many ways. so in my eyes lets have it and lets stop all the one who to be truthfully are more concerned about the effect it will have on the house prices living near to a prison than any other thing.

I did not see many council houses owners complaining? I wonder why that is ?.

because they do not care like the lights at ASDA. The truth is it comes down to the effect on do well off house prices that all.

I have not see one good point to say no to the plans. can any one tell me other wise that I can not drown it by saying it will effect house prices. and as for councillors? and Mps it all score pointing this is they do not care.

When it comes to backhanders? they will receive heaven they can not wait. It going to come sooner the better and I am glad it got my vote for jobs. Lets see what insults come back from this one hay ?

Now getting back to the topic at hand ?????.who the hell is getting on there bandwagon about this prison coming to Warrington. who cares? It will create jobs for the building trade plus jobs to the Warrington people which will have a knock on effect for the town in many ways. so in my eyes lets have it and lets stop all the one who to be truthfully are more concerned about the effect it will have on the house prices living near to a prison than any other thing.

I did not see many council houses owners complaining? I wonder why that is ?.

because they do not care like the lights at ASDA. The truth is it comes down to the effect on do well off house prices that all.

I have not see one good point to say no to the plans. can any one tell me other wise that I can not drown it by saying it will effect house prices. and as for councillors? and Mps it all score pointing this is they do not care.

When it comes to backhanders? they will receive heaven they can not wait. It going to come sooner the better and I am glad it got my vote for jobs. Lets see what insults come back from this one hay ?

'dad -

I couldn't give a hoot about my house value (just as well, because the credit crunch/recession has put paid to that anyway). I bought it to be a home 11 years ago and to raise a family in a safe and secure area. That will not be the case if a hulking prison is built where it is proposed. I and many others do not want my children exposed to danger from extra traffic, escapees (yes, it does it happen - let's not be naive), unsavoury "hangers-on" and prisoners visitors.

On the jobs point - building jobs are temporary - once a project is complete they will be gone - moving on to the next job. The council must aim higher than low-paid private or public sector prison staff jobs (no disrespect to anyone in that line of work) if they are to truly raise the profile and calibre of Warrington.

Exactly how many council houses are in the locale of where the prison will be? :roll:

Interestingly I note that the Wolves are now no longer wearing the Omega logo on their shirts. Has it been dropped like a hot potato (or a slippery rugby ball :P ) or did Miller/EP decide sponsorship had to go due to the credit crunch?

I went to school with scousers,worked with scousers been called names by scousers...woollyback..carrot cruncher..and an even worse one which suggested I have sexual relations with sheep. I've heard scousers call footballer Peter Beardsley *Little Quasi* without the slightest hint of irony. They get away with it because they are scousers with a wonderful sense of humour yet you try telling jokes about scousers and you would think the sky is about to fall in.

I'll test my theory: *In a recent sex survey 75% of scousers owned up to having sex in the shower...the other 25% have yet to go to jail*

I await the reaction from scousers with their wonderful sense of humour.

HippoWolf says

I and many others do not want my children exposed to danger from extra traffic, escapees (yes, it does it happen - let's not be naive), unsavoury "hangers-on" and prisoners visitors....

I would just ask one question are you a racist because you sound it in the comments you put above??.. What on earth gives you the right to say that about prisoners? visitors? And as for escapees how many have been 1) capture in a house near a prison? 2) Area a round a prison is to a prisoner a priority to get away from ASP.

Nothing above that you have said give a good argument of why it should not be there only that it would affect your house prices and your status. we all know that house prices will go back up it?s the long terms so your looking at it .

so I still can not see why it should not go ahead people of Warrington job security comes before your status as this is what it will be. about by where you live with a prison near by just like where people now live from Warrington whom have a house near the tip that have been labelled with that so. Its STATUS AND YOUR HOUSE PRICES your not above the rest of us from this town

I went to school with scousers,worked with scousers been called names by scousers...woollyback..carrot cruncher..and an even worse one which suggested I have sexual relations with sheep. I've heard scousers call footballer Peter Beardsley *Little Quasi* without the slightest hint of irony. They get away with it because they are scousers with a wonderful sense of humour yet you try telling jokes about scousers and you would think the sky is about to fall in.

I'll test my theory: *In a recent sex survey 75% of scousers owned up to having sex in the shower...the other 25% have yet to go to jail*

I await the reaction from scousers with their wonderful sense of humour.

:wink::wink::wink:

Careful Safe or THEY will stop talking to you also :wink::wink:

Now getting back to the topic at hand ?????.who the hell is getting on there bandwagon about this prison coming to Warrington. who cares? It will create jobs for the building trade plus jobs to the Warrington people which will have a knock on effect for the town in many ways.

It will create building jobs just as any other project that ends up there would, there is in all likelyhood no net gain there at all.

Long term jobs: Prison officers will come from outside to fill this prison, that has already been stated how the sytem works, new prisons get experienced officers, old prisons get the raw recruits. So if anyone does fancy voluntarily being incarcerated as their job, they'll have to head for Risley at the very least.

so in my eyes lets have it and lets stop all the one who to be truthfully are more concerned about the effect it will have on the house prices living near to a prison than any other thing.
LOL, just LOL. No, we don't want an eyesore prison with it's even more eyesore lowlife visitors close to where we and our kids live.

I did not see many council houses owners complaining? I wonder why that is ?
Not many in the area for starters, and how do you know? Have you checked the ID of every complainor, or are you just prejudiced about homeowners? It certainly seems that way from the barely readable posts you make?

because they do not care like the lights at ASDA.
LMAO. Is this legendary Scouse wit? What the hell does the lights at asda have to do with house prices? Are you absolutely obsessed with house prices? The asda lights had to do with ridiculous traffic congestion for god's sake.

The truth is it comes down to the effect on do well off house prices that all.
Why will it have any effect on house prices? You yourself have said it's a wonderful opportunity for Warrington, so surely we must all be counting the extra few quid this opportunity will add to our house values?

I have not see one good point to say no to the plans. can any one tell me other wise that I can not drown it by saying it will effect house prices.
That's all you have said, house prices, house prices,house prices,house prices,house prices. We get it, you like your rented house, and hate people with a mortgage, or heaven forbid, someone who has paid their house outright! Many people will never move from their current house, so what would their reason for objecting be? There have been plenty arguments against it, you just haven't read them, presumably you're too busy masturbating over the latest drop in house prices?

and as for councillors? and Mps it all score pointing this is they do not care.

When it comes to backhanders? they will receive heaven they can not wait.

Not really understanding what you're saying once again, but it appears you're saying that all our elected officials are just waiting for their bribes to arrive? Is that correct?

It going to come sooner the better and I am glad it got my vote for jobs. ?
Apparently it's not actually going to come at all, certainly it will create next to no jobs as explained above if it does.

Lets see what insults come back from this one hay

Finally, as my mother used to say - hay is for horses.

s

I and many others do not want my children exposed to danger from extra traffic, escapees (yes, it does it happen - let's not be naive), unsavoury "hangers-on" and prisoners visitors....

I would just ask one question are you a racist because you sound it in the comments you put above??.. What on earth gives you the right to say that about prisoners? visitors? And as for escapees how many have been 1) capture in a house near a prison? 2) Area a round a prison is to a prisoner a priority to get away from ASP.

Nothing above that you have said give a good argument of why it should not be there only that it would affect your house prices and your status. we all know that house prices will go back up it?s the long terms so your looking at it .

so I still can not see why it should not go ahead people of Warrington job security comes before your status as this is what it will be. about by where you live with a prison near by just like where people now live from Warrington whom have a house near the tip that have been labelled with that so. Its STATUS AND YOUR HOUSE PRICES your not above the rest of us from this town

T_D, please get your obsession with house prices out of your head.

Both the points made by HW are real points, and real worries. Good for you if you're niave enough to think that prisoners and their visitors tend to be model citizens, I guess we'll just have to disagree with that on the point that it's simply the case.

As for being racist - are you insane? What is racist about stating that prisoners are criminals, and their visitors are far more likely to be that way inclined also than any random individual.

fatshaft says

Long term jobs: Prison officers will come from outside to fill this prison, that has already been stated how the sytem works, new prisons get experienced officers, old prisons get the raw recruits. So if anyone does fancy voluntarily being incarcerated as their job, they'll have to head for Risley at the very least.

See not a got I clue there will be jobs from cleaner for office ( not the prison its self) to delivery from and too ( not just prisoners?) to taxi for staff and the public visitors ect ,ect, ect; it will have knock on effect. Not only prison building will create jobs there will be local produce also needed that will help business so that blown your reply out the water there will be more need than just prison officers get the fact first. Look at risly first to see what out contractors they use and how much the government pays out in contracts to local business

fatshaft says

LOL, just LOL. No, we don't want an eyesore prison with it's even more eyesore lowlife visitors close to where we and our kids live.

Well I do and do not about are so your not specking on my behalf and most of warringtion people and as for visitors I cant help it if your a resist using comments like that do you have any speeding fines your just as bad if you have so no difference. Like I say its clear to see it?s a class status.

fatshaft says

Not many in the area for starters, and how do you know? Have you checked the ID of every complainor, or are you just prejudiced about homeowners? It certainly seems that way from the barely readable posts you make

Nope I live near there and they have been to me and others like I say house owners think they have more to lose that us lower class again class status

fatshaft says

Why will it have any effect on house prices? You yourself have said it's a wonderful opportunity for Warrington, so surely we must all be counting the extra few quid this opportunity will add to our house values

Your rite it will but it?s a status thing but people just look at a prison near where I live it must be bad but the town its self my not be but can we say that about warringtion with what as happened in the passed years the way the town as been portrayed by some of its residents and the press its bay brute ( may have spelled that wrong ).

fatshaft says

That's all you have said, house prices, house prices,house prices,house prices,house prices. We get it, you like your rented house, and hate people with a mortgage, or heaven forbid, someone who has paid their house outright! Many people will never move from their current house, so what would their reason for objecting be? There have been plenty arguments against it, you just haven't read them, presumably you're too busy masturbating over the latest drop in house prices?

No need to say more you admit it?s a house price thing o and do not forget its a class status thing and by the looks of it a racist thing for you and others. as for masturbating I have a life i do not need to post all the time hay ?.. Just can do it with out racist chants or name calling or crude comments

fatshaft says

Not really understanding what you're saying once again, but it appears you're saying that all our elected officials are just waiting for their bribes to arrive? Is that correct?

Yes and its happens and as been shown you going to say it not going to happen prove it Its on recorded its happened in the passed you going to prove its not home work hay give you something do with your hands

Like I said the insults will come..... as you can not win this one with out insulting someone you have proved this so what more is there so say I was Wright??..

HippoWolf says

'dad' -

As has been pointed out - it seems YOU are the only person on here who is obsessed with house prices. I lost count of the number of times you banged on about them and "status" . You really do have some issues don't you? I think if you read my post c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y, I am actually bothered about a) The saftey of my family (you obviously don't have any) and B) the long-term standing and image of the town I now call home.

Oh and exactly how in hell does my post infer I am racist?! Your powers of (mis)comprehension amaze me! Unless of course you yourself are implying that Prisoners are made up mainly of non-white members of society? Is that in itself not a little, errr - "racist". Hmmm?

Enough! I've wasted too much time "debating" with trolls/fishers like you recently. The prsion is more than likely not happening anyway by the sounds of it. Reason has won the day!

By the way - I am not "From This Town", I've lived here for 14 years on and off though. Out of choice.

Ta-ra. Dad.

fatshaft say

T_D, please get your obsession with house prices out your head

why you have not given one Viable reason why it should not be here? I have seen it?s a class status thing which also a property concern you have shown nothing so say other than that

fatshaft say

Both the points made by HW are real points, and real worries. Good for you if you're niave enough to think that prisoners and their visitors tend to be model citizens,

Well I disagree with that you do not represent me or others and i will have my say just like you

fatshaft say

As for being racist - are you insane? What is racist about stating that prisoners are criminals, and their visitors are far more likely to be that way inclined also than any random individual

nope its been Proven it is you said it as well as others that is no way out of it it?s a class status thing but i know what you mean fatshaft to you its more of a class thing i hope but you just used the wrong words

wolfie you used Resists comments if you do not know what you put don?t get on to me to reuse a resists bigot and tht it for me on the matter about your resists comments.

and many others do not want my children exposed to danger from extra traffic, escapees (yes, it does it happen - let's not be naive), unsavoury "hangers-on" and prisoners visitors....

fatshaft says

See not a got I clue there will be jobs from cleaner for office ( not the prison its self) to delivery from and too ( not just prisoners?) to taxi for staff and the public visitors ect ,ect, ect; it will have knock on effect. Not only prison building will create jobs there will be local produce also needed that will help business so that blown your reply out the water there will be more need than just prison officers get the fact first. Look at risly first to see what out contractors they use and how much the government pays out in contracts to local business

Yup, and all those ancilliary jobs will also be required if offices or factories were built instead. As you would say, not a got I clue there.

fatshaft says

Well I do and do not about are so your not specking on my behalf and most of warringtion people and as for visitors I cant help it if your a resist using comments like that do you have any speeding fines your just as bad if you have so no difference. Like I say its clear to see it?s a class status.

Speeding equals murder or house breaking? Are you insane? And I wasn;t speaking for you, I was speaking against you, and for those of us WHO WILL BE MOST AFFECTED.

fatshaft says

Not many in the area for starters, and how do you know? Have you checked the ID of every complainor, or are you just prejudiced about homeowners? It certainly seems that way from the barely readable posts you make

Nope I live near there and they have been to me and others like I say house owners think they have more to lose that us lower class again class status

I presume you mean here that you have had some sort of protest group representation round your door? So would that be all 600 who went to the meeting, or just a couple? Do you extrapolate that every single person who is aghaints this is exactly the same as the couple who petitioned your doorstep?

For someone who brought up " racism", I find your blatant class snobbery pretty poor show. I am at least glad you've owned up to it though, it shone through your posts with your anti-homeownership statements, which by the way have absolutely nothing to do with this issue.

If you want to bring up some sort of ant-houseowning thread, why not start a new one?

fatshaft says

Why will it have any effect on house prices? You yourself have said it's a wonderful opportunity for Warrington, so surely we must all be counting the extra few quid this opportunity will add to our house values

Your rite it will but it?s a status thing but people just look at a prison near where I live it must be bad but the town its self my not be but can we say that about warringtion with what as happened in the passed years the way the town as been portrayed by some of its residents and the press its bay brute ( may have spelled that wrong ).

So now it's not house prices, but status that's the issue? Is a prison near where ytou stay a bad thing? Of course it is. I remember growing up and often being driven past the prison in Aberdeen, it gave me the willies. Nothing would have made me live anywhere near it. Ok I was young, but if you think that people are against this because of financial reasons, you are one tooth short of a denture.

fatshaft says

No need to say more you admit it?s a house price thing o and do not forget its a class status thing and by the looks of it a racist thing for you and others. as for masturbating I have a life i do not need to post all the time hay ?.. Just can do it with out racist chants or name calling or crude comments

No need to say more? Wait, what? I admit nothing of the sort, YOU are the one banging on about house prices, for god's sake, this has NOTHING to do with house prices except in your own mind.

fatshaft says

Yes and its happens and as been shown you going to say it not going to happen prove it Its on recorded its happened in the passed you going to prove its not home work hay give you something do with your hands

Of course there's been occassions where elected officials have taken bribes. This prison will be full of prisoners, does that mean that everyone is a criminal. You have no grounds for saying that this prison will be built becasue of bribes, in fact you're on pretty ropey legal ground I would have thought?

Like I said the insults will come..... as you can not win this one with out insulting someone you have proved this so what more is there so say I was Wright??..
TD, you've called people racists when not a single racist comment has been posted, you've insulted everyone who is againsty this by claiming we are as shallow as you, and are viewing this fiscally rather than socially. Your views on class are doing you no favours at all, YOU are the one throwing insults.

fatshaft say

T_D, please get your obsession with house prices out your head

why you have not given one Viable reason why it should not be here? I have seen it?s a class status thing which also a property concern you have shown nothing so say other than that

You have been given reasons why it isn't wanted. On the other hand YOU have shown that you have class issues, and that seems to be the only reason you are in favour, becasue you think the rest of us will be appalled at the drop in our house prices.

fatshaft say

Both the points made by HW are real points, and real worries. Good for you if you're niave enough to think that prisoners and their visitors tend to be model citizens,

Well I disagree with that you do not represent me or others and i will have my say just like you

Disagree with what?

fatshaft say

As for being racist - are you insane? What is racist about stating that prisoners are criminals, and their visitors are far more likely to be that way inclined also than any random individual

nope its been Proven it is you said it as well as others that is no way out of it it?s a class status thing but i know what you mean fatshaft to you its more of a class thing i hope but you just used the wrong words

What are you blabbering about? Class snobbery as you've demonstrated so ablely is NOT racism - luckily for you.

Is the main reason for objecting to this prison, that the area will be faced with a large volume of visitors who are perhaps not the most reliable of citizens, or that the prison is not the most likeable of neighbours to have, then yes, you are finally getting it. Although that would rather contradict your spiteful point that it's all about money.

You come across as a very bitter person indeed. Like HW, I am not of this town either, I am however 'of' council house background. So before you sling any more class jibes anyones way, perhaps have a look at your own motivation in posting, it clearly seems to have little to do with the prison.

My head hurts - has the library closed yet! :roll:

Can we all just now please realise there is NOT going to be a Titan prison in Warrington - there probably never was.

I am afraid some of our politicans have created a strom in a tea cup.

Can we put this one to bed now until the planning application comes in! :roll:

Sorry you still not give one good point or anything on why not only you do not want it here because it?s a class thing sorry to keep saying it. It?s clear as day. And just by saying I do not want it because I do not want to live near a prison is not a good valid point. Or we do not want prison visitors coming around here is not a good reason.

Also even the traffic problem is not going to even bother the road networks as to what do you think the site was going to be use for????? If it was plans for a boating lakes you would not worry about the traffic would you so that out.

I have shown jobs and will benefit the town as to businesses and economy what have you shown nothing only the point not here??? well some would want it here. Its going to come relly as there no valued point for it not too as we have a good record with risley as long as your saying the people I will come back and have said you do not represent me I will speck for my self and my action are we want it for the economy for Warrington

ok gary will drop it................. yer will

wolfie you used Resists comments if you do not know what you put don?t get on to me to reuse a resists bigot and tht it for me on the matter about your resists comments.

:?:?:? I would respond if I knew

1. What I am supposed to have said. and

2. What the hell you have just said. :roll::roll::?