L of a test?

observer

Oops :lol::lol:

Crown Prosecution Service policy apparently states that bad or inconsiderate driving includes driving through a puddle causing pedestrians to be splashed. Courts may impose fines of up to ?2,500 for such an offence :shock::roll:

It's not like the poor woman did it on purpose though..... unlike some :D

I wish to appologize to the guy I splashed on dallam lane last week, it was flooded through, and I tend to drive through floods fast hoping the momentum will see me through to the other side and the high engine revs.

poor guy turned into one of the entrance gates so I couldnt see him on approach, except in my rear view once passed...it was unintentional honest. (thats if the splash reached him)

I think she deserved to be failed - I failed many, many moons ago (1954 I think) after passing a bit close to a guy getting down off a horse drawn coal delivery lorry near Crosfields - the examiner actually yelled "look out" - it was very wet and windy at the time and when the examiner looked over the car the front L plate had blown off and I had to nip across road in Sankey Street (where the test centre was for many years) and lent my watch in exchange for a pair of L plates which were actually on sale in a cycle shop in those days - I think it was called Skeltons - got the watch back when my brother arrived to drive me home after the failed test. What I would like to know is whether there has ever been a prosecution of any motorist for splashing ?? or a cyclist for riding on a pavement or through a pedestrianised shopping area ??