Memory Loss -

observer

Yet another computer memory stick lossed (by a "private" contractor"!), with sensitive information concerning convicted prisoners. :shock: However, what was interesting on the News, was the mention of "compensation" for the prisoners! :shock: Errm, I don't recall any mention of compensation in previous cases where ordinary, law abiding citizens were affected? :roll::evil::wink:

because the ordinary law abiding citizens get nothing in this god forsaken hole of a Labour run country.

Criminals, asylum seekers, foreigners in general and just about any other sob story gets first refusal. Pay your taxes and you are just an easy target to squeeze more money out of.

Damn this government and all who support it. If I was a gypoe I'd stick a curse on the lot of them

Not to worry as most of them can't read anyway so I guess I am ok unless of course their solicitors read it out to them :shock::wink:

Their lifestyle does seem a whole lot easier in some ways and there certainly are some plus points to it.... can't blame them for wanting to live the way they do eh :wink:

We have a caravan so perhaps we'll become a happy travellers :D