D-Day

observer

Ask lots of them then, :wink: you know what the answer will be though. The fact that the Allies won means there's stioll some around to ask.

I wonder as you are doing so much to defend the BNP do you support Mr Griiffins views on the Jews. If you do some digging he is quite well published on the subject :!::!::!::wink:

You could ask Patricia Richardson. Notable as the British National Party?s first ethnically Jewish candidate.

:shock:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rifles

Would you care to explain what you mean by an ethnically jewish canidate,:wink:

My Dad was a catholic does that make me ethnically catholic :wink:

If your father was a catholic then that doesn't automatically make you one. For arguments sake, lets say you are a catholic.

I am not sure who is the largest religious group within Great Britian but i am pretty certain it is not Judaism. I will try to explain to the best of my abilities what i meant when i posted "ethnically jewish candidate".

A candidate is a person selected by others to work for them.

"Jewish" is characteristic of Judaism.

" Ethnically " being a member of a group that is a minority within a larger society.

Although being an ethnically jewish candidate it is something completely different when put together. Which i think you are getting at Lt Kije?

Now, as you probably know, Patricia Richardson does not practice Judaism . ( Hence the question ? )

Not all Catholic rules and Jewish rules are the same. As for your question are you catholic because of your fathers faith the answer is no.

In Judaism law if you are descended biologically from a Jewish great grandmother, grandmother and mother or both parents are jewish , then you are Jewish. This is called Halakha. Thus that is why i described her as an ethnically jewish candidate.

If you are dissatisfied with my interpretation i can go into greater detail if you wish.

No thats enough :wink:

She her self is not jewish, so does she come under Jewish law :?: she is only ethnically jewish to the jewish population that accept jewish law, to the majority of the population she is a woman standing for the BNP.

YES or No :wink:

Ps

Do the BNP recognize jewish law :?:

She her self is not jewish, so does she come under Jewish law she is only ethnically jewish to the jewish population that accept jewish law, to the majority of the population she is a woman standing for the BNP.

YES or No

Ps

Do the BNP recognize jewish law

Are you going to answer Obs :wink: