Favourite track of all time

tonymaillman

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And nice to see that you still know how to use your 'rolly eyes' when you reply :roll:

Yes, my sound is still somewhat temperamental as are members of my family when I have my music on but your :roll: are obviously intentional... WHY'S THAT :roll::roll::roll::(

Misso :P

• 11 months later...

Wishing Well - Free, Fire It Up - Black label Society, Girls Made Of Heavy Metal - Hysterica, Follow - 4Bitten, Hallowed Be Thy Name - Iron Maiden, Du Hast - Rammstein, Manslaughter - FuryUK, Maze of Souls - Lisa Smith's Powerhaus, Cry Sweet Freedom - Tygers of Pan Tang etc etc

'The sands of time for me are running low' .......

one of mine is bunny berigan I CANT GET STARTED available on you yube maybe a bit old for some.

I've got this on a vynil album, it's great.

And may I say what an honour it is to have you on this forum, though I guess you're well over 90 now. Love your "Begin the Beguine", Artie, that's another favourite of mine. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
This must be a first - a post from beyond the grave! Of course, it could be ANOTHER Artie Shaw and its just a coincidence he likes good music!

you cant beat it i have listened to artie shaw since the early 50s

i was brought up with it dorsey,goodman,basie,james.

as i type i am listening to artie and helen forrest deep purple i didnt know there was artie fans on here. :roll: