Will you be changing your car?

observer

[........ Mrs K wants a smaller car that she can drive as well....had thought of an Audi A3, but the local dealer doesn't seem to be bothered. :(

Why won't you let Mrs K drive your bigger car do you not trust her :shock::wink:

No it's not that, it is that she finds the A6 too big to park etc.....given she has a Colt. :wink::)

I recently got given a brand new Fiat 500 as a courtesy car while my Alfa was being serviced. It?s one of these retro type cars that use modern technology but are designed to look like one from the fifties or sixties with a metal painted dash and big chrome bezels.

The first thing I did was try to adjust the seat only to find the lever was made from the thinnest flimsy plastic you could imagine, in fact it reminded me of the clear plastic boxes that Sainsbury?s use for their Danish pastries. The whole car oozed cheapness and the drive was truly horrid but as a cheap car for getting four people from A to B then this would probably be pretty hard to beat.

Lying on the passenger seat was a pointy blue hat with a bell on top. Say no more! :lol:

Bill :)

Well actually I usually tell the ladies that I?m driving the Alfa because I don?t want to get the Ferrari dirty. :wink:

Thanks for fixing me up with your mum (most normally offer their gran) but she?s out of luck if she likes yellow cars because mine pretty much matches my hair. :cry:

There?s a piccie somewhere on here but can?t remember where.

Thanks for fixing me up with your mum (most normally offer their gran) but she?s out of luck if she likes yellow cars because mine pretty much matches my hair. :cry:

There?s a piccie somewhere on here but can?t remember where.

Bill... a piccy of your hair or you with someone's gran :shock::shock: