Fancy becoming a local magistrate?

observer

The law is a joke at the moment, these police officers risk their lives trying to catch the scum and they laugh at them.

Bring back the cane at school. Give them some deterent.

Start with the girl who took the school to court for not letting her wear her bangle.

When i was at school we got sent home if we wore innapropriate jewlery.

If i had said to my mum im taking the school to court because im 14 and i have a say. She would have give me what for not encourage me.

Sorry i think ive gone off on one again. lol

Provided that there is absolutely no doubt that the offendor is guilty, why not go Saudi when it comes to justice and cut off one of the offendors hands :?::shock: This immediately limits the chances for re-offending :!:

Seriously though, a 12 week prison sentence is totally derisory when the victim might have to live for the rest of their lives with permanent disfigurement as a result of a knife attack.

Since loss of liberty occasioned by a stay in one of our luxurious prisons is not proving an effective deterrent, and community service is almost "voluntary", can't we emulate the Americans and get a gang of these idiots to do something really useful but degrading like picking litter up from the hard shoulder of the M62 :?: Sod the "human rights" argument (something that we should just opt out of because of the morass of unintended legal bad jokes that it has spawned) - how's about some real "punishment" for a change?

All this 'human rights' twaddle really annoys me !! It basicallly gives anyone the right to do anything in the knowledge other than possibly spending a short time in prison they will not really be severly punished for their actions and in some cases they will even be protected. The younger you are when you offend the better as your identity will even be protected :roll:

Prison these days seems more like a holiday camp with all facilities, meals etc included... but without any expense for the 'resident'. They should get rid of the TV's, radios, access to gyms and excercise and god knows what else they get.

Human Rights ??? ....... you lose any rights to them when you are proved guilty of the crime in my opinion :evil:

Provided that there is absolutely no doubt that the offendor is guilty, why not go Saudi when it comes to justice and cut off one of the offendors hands :?::shock: This immediately limits the chances for re-offending :!:

Seriously though........

I agree with this bit McBain...... great idea