Well the Pigs have voted to keep filling their own troughs

Bazj

Mps have rejected the expenses reforms by 172 to 144

Can anyone find out how the Bliar babes (ha ha!!!) voted?

Come the revolution can I be the one at the front with the Uzi please??

It was interesting to hear that the chamber was packed to bursting for this debate and vote but was practically empty for an important debate on Zimbabwe and the current killings and bloodshed over there. Mind you, I guess our hardworking politicians will have a satisfactory excuse!

It was interesting to hear that the chamber was packed to bursting for this debate and vote but was practically empty for an important debate on Zimbabwe and the current killings and bloodshed over there.

Think they realise that they can effect the former matter and are, alas, powerless to do anything on the latter. Let us not forget that we were the country, that in effect, put Mugabe in power.

PS not quite bursting, I did see some empty spaces...maybe those not there were out doing a "foreigner". :wink:

What an absolute disgrace. These greed driven self serving nobodies can have no sense whatsoever of the public outrage and anger at their grabbing antics. What is worse is when you read in the Times that Helen Jones was one of the M.P's behind this vote for legalised pillaging of the public purse for their own undeserving use.

In politics it takes a lot to make me angry but this takes the absolute **** out of all that is decent. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Perhaps a poll of the worst, most ethically challenged jobs in society would show politicians to be the clear winner, well in front of journalists, lawyers, edge fund mangers and any other low life you can think of?! :wink: I'm sure, some posters will gain access (under the freedom of info act) to providing details of the expenses of OUR MPs prior to the next General Election?! :wink:

It was interesting to hear that the chamber was packed to bursting for this debate and vote but was practically empty for an important debate on Zimbabwe and the current killings and bloodshed over there.

Think they realise that they can effect the former matter and are, alas, powerless to do anything on the latter. Let us not forget that we were the country, that in effect, put Mugabe in power.

PS not quite bursting, I did see some empty spaces...maybe those not there were out doing a "foreigner". :wink:

And more accurately you were the political party in charge of Britain when we put Mugabe into power :wink:

from what I have seen reported it appears there are more troughs in the top ranks of the civil service now.

These so called independent people are now linked with the rotten core of politics.

If we wait long enough perhaps there willb troughs for everyone!