It's official.

Peter T

Right I have finally caught up. I thought that you were talking about this thread.

Banter has been going on on this Forum for years. I was unaware that it wasn't allowed.

The allotment reference was in response to "my prejudices comment" of yours.

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment, with no intention to upset you.

Are you from Liverpool?

Bewsey born and bred Peter. So as an administrator are you advising me that I can be as offensive as I wish on here but when pulled on it I just pass it off as banter or a jolly jape?

i just do not understand the anti scouse thing at all to be honest. Especially not from an otherwise sensible and grown up person. :wink:

PJ.

I am fresh out of Irish or Geordie jokes.

You are making a mountain out of a molehill. I am NOT anti Scouser. Read and understand posts before going on the attack.

I think it's a case of reading into my comments what you want, rather than what I say.

If you wish to continue (I was going to say diatribe) this, might I suggest that you do so by PM. It would be more seemly considering your position on this, and as you say, mine as a moderator.

And just a point of clarity, putting the word Scouser in with seagulls and rats, does NOT make them vermin.

It was from a joke I heard many years ago.

Subject closed from me.