Why Is Bush Helping Saudi Arabia Build Nukes?

you "I agree with Cameron that he should keep the workers in their place."

me "I am a worker. Could you tell me where exactly my place is."

on this matter.

Well what I mean is I do not feel Brown should quickly bow down to the workers demands but some sort of satisfactory agreement for both parties should be met.

perhaps I should give my forelock a quick tug each time I post. :wink:

On a serious note Jonathan, be careful when using terms like the workers place etc. as they are emotive subjects which can blow up in your face.

Boris Johnsons top aide just made a gaffe regarding an off the cuff response on an equally emotive subject and he had to go.

Baz, Cllr Kennedy is not going to be too chuffed with you :D:D

Baz, Cllr Kennedy is not going to be too chuffed with you :D:D

Broad shoulders, thick skinned, water of a ducks back etc. etc. :wink::) and anyway Baz is OK :lol:

Fear not I've done my share of physical and mental graft in my time........and the same is true of many folk in Appleton. :wink:....and Hatton, Stretton & Walton ...indeed across Warrington irrespective of where people live. :)

PS what's all this workers stuff got to do with Bush, nukes and Saudi Arabia...guess I'll have to scroll to page 1 :D

I personally have never been able to believe, and never will be able to believe that any of the conspiracies to do with 9 / 11. I just don't believe that Bush and his Government would ever go along with something as extreme as that.

A little more poking around into interviews, facts and publicly hidden data might challenge your belief.

I suppose we will get to hear the outcome of this eventually:-

In January 2008 Fujita, a member of the Democratic Party of Japan, asked the Japanese Parliament and Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda to explain gaping holes in the official 9/11 story that various groups ? including those who call themselves the "911 Truth Movement" ? claim to have exposed.

Fujita, along with a growing number of individuals ? including European and American politicians ? are leading a charge to conduct a thorough, independent investigation of what happened on Sept. 11, 2001.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20080617zg.html