Indy's Archaeological Integrity .....

indy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep going and prove them all wrong and when I do it will fall very silent on here !!! that's for sure.

FFS James, just who are you going to prove wrong, and about what?

If you do, finally, find your Holy Grail (and a sincere "good luck" from me on that score), then it's gonna be anything but silent on here.

Let's have more substance and less hype please, I can't believe you're not quite getting this point yet.

Eagle - I will not tolerate anyone making posts involving obscene gestures in regard to the emotion icon you so desire.

James is a hard working member of our team here at warrington-worldwide.

If you do not like his self promotion add him to your ignore list - which is a feature available to all posters.

What difference does his self promotion make to you or anyone else if it comes to that.

I probably promote myself more than anyone else in Warrington because it is my business to do that.

Unfortunately Indy has dug himself into a hole now whereby certain posters just love to have a dig at him and he can not resist defending himself - so the whole sorrty saga goes on and on like groundhog day. You and a few others are adding to this.

I am talking from a position of strength because I have been there and got the t-shirt! :D

The difference being, that you inform us about things which is what we want.

You DON'T tell us how good you are every time you post.

I think everyone is interested in what James discovers, but most of his posts are his obsession with himself.

The Time-Team debacle should never have been promoted the way he did it.

We were looking forward to seeing what they had found, and yet James knew the result, and yet STILL kept plugging it.

ALL he is doing is alienating the people, when really long term these same people, by word of mouth, can do his long-term future a lot of damage.

Perhaps he should go into politics. They promise a lot, deliver little, and yet most of their good work goes un-noticed because of the bad publicity created.

And by the way, James creates the posts that then get criticised, so the point about defending himself wouldn't happen if he didn't put them up in the first place.

What he and others don't pick up on, and was said earlier, was his field work and discoveries is NOT criticised.

Perhaps he should change his signature. It does reflect on your business. :roll:

Poser, poser, poser, poser,

Eagle you are overstepping the mark!! anymore you action will be take to stop you posting such post?s on here!

Steve (Administrator)

[ 22.04.2007, 15:15: Message edited by: Steve the original ]

I do it because you are all so easy to wind up

Ah, the old "I was only joking" line of defence.

Indy, the only one getting wound up here is you (please note the thread title) desperately trying to defend your self perceived "reputation".

I can't speak for other posters, but if you weren't so evangelical about setting yourself up, I wouldn't be so consistent in knocking you down.

Yet again, I plead for you to give it up (you're just not listening though, are you?).

If you truly believe you're winding people up, then, like most self-proclaimed "winder uppers" on here and other talkboards, you're really not very good at it.

Heat, kitchen and all that.

And now you're so wound up you're trying to get other (decent, humorous, self-effacing, and all round good egg type, IMO) posters banned.

When the winder up gets more wound up than the winder upee/s, that's when you've lost it (other wind up merchants please note).

Now, I really do feel sorry for you.

Yet again, please give it up, you poor man.

The actual word I used was 'rankew', I don't think I have ever used the word 'rankwe'. In fact I don't even think it exists.

I am rather disappointed that you think it was only an attempt at an insult.

I am finding it difficult to find appropriate phrases but most of them will have 'sad' in them somewhere.

Lets get one thing straight I have never doubted your prowess in your particular field I am just sick of your repeated reminders. I shall now take Gary's advice and ignore you.

[ 22.04.2007, 11:07: Message edited by: Eagle ]

Four simple questions Steve:-

1. Why did you stay out of it for three days?

2. Are you only offended when asked?

3. Why can James call me the name that I can't call him?

4. Are you suitable to sit in judgement as a moderator?

I have to laugh when I realise that James' method of biting back harder is to run to you. I challenge you not to bottle out and delete this post?

[ 22.04.2007, 15:35: Message edited by: Eagle ]

Eagle.

Yes I can understand your frustration a little but it is a little OTT now its like a case of who can get away with more.

I hope the admin team close this post before it gets to far out of hand and people get blocked from posting.

Oh and by the way the Scouse Eggs joke was funny keep them coming I usually cut and paste them to send to my family at the end of the M62 who get a good chortle at them too.

John