Who would you have for the next Warrington Wolves Coach?

Gary

Paul Cullen will be a difficult act to follow for his passion and commitment.

He may have run out of time but who is there readily available to replace him?

Hull are also in the market for a new Coach.

Graham Murray is a name which keeps cropping up!

Who would you like to see get the job?

If he can be persuaded to stay in this country, Daniel Anderson. Purely as an assistant to myself you understand.Speculation in todays Guardian about Ellery Hanley becoming coach. He wouldn't be my first choice simply because he talks even more psycho-gobbledook then the late coach at Wire. It's a pity there isn't an Alex Murphy type around who was the straightest talker ever in RL. That was the last time we won owt, when Murph was kicking backsides. He would have been in that London Bridge like a rat up a spout and if the boozers didn't like it they could always have a coats off experience with Murph. He wasn't the biggest man who played the game but without doubt the toughest.

Not my selection,

but.........

On Code VIII(Channel M) tonight Joey Johns & Tawera Nikau were brought into the equasion as a possible "Dream Team" that would be acceptable to the Wire fans :?:

or

the plot thickens....................http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,23773996-14823,00.html

Andrew Johns ? Yeh,right. Can you imagine Joey bopping the night away at Panama Jacks full of E's ? Doubles and trebles all round !! There's a big enough problem at the Wire with alcohol...Designer drugs we can do without. He did himself untold harm when he was caught with that in his pocket. He could have had,perhaps still could, a long and illustrious media career in the world of RL. When people look at him now they conjure up a picture in their minds of a pathetic getting on for middle age fool dancing away like an idiot and dropping E. For me Johns is a no-no. Daniel Anderson still ticks the boxes for me.

Bobby Fulton would be amazing. I remember watching him when he played at Wilderspool.

I hadn't considered him because of his age, thinking he might not like moving to the other side of the world.

I'd like to see Wayne Bennett as the replacement coach.

Bobby Fulton would be amazing. I remember watching him when he played at Wilderspool.

I hadn't considered him because of his age, thinking he might not like moving to the other side of the world.

I'd like to see Wayne Bennett as the replacement coach.

Wayne Bennett would be the dream ticket - however in March he signed a three-year contract to coach the St George Illawarra Dragons from season 2009.

I think the best option, and a very good one, would be Steve Folkes who has thrown his hat into the ring.