Sign in to follow this  
observer

Rewriting History -

The whole point of my longer posts, Willy Wonka, is that they are a series of short comments interlocked. They are not meant to be read at once. :wink: But I take your point.

So I told you what I thought and you can't even reiterate what I said correctly Goonerman? I was referring to this:

Which brings me back to... what about the question posed by me in my post prior to this one? Not that I expect a constructive, positive answer from any of you.

Nothing more~ :roll:

A moment of exasperation, Mary, led me to type it, but I kept it there, just as a little test. Especially as I wanted to find a way of getting you to tell me what you meant by 'Never Mind'. :D

It isn't me who's off-topic, nor Obbs nor WW.

But I'm not going to fall into the trap of mind-reading.

LOL @ Paul and Obbs. Quite right too.

It's the dilemma of keeping it short and sweet and realising some things cannot be handled by soundbites.

Maybe I should break my points into separate posts over a period of time.

Or not bother.

Anyway, I'm busy at the moment, between studies and Smallville. 8)

[ 31.10.2007, 23:32: Message edited by: GUNNER ]

Never mind.

[ 19.10.2007, 02:19: Message edited by: Mary ]

Not that I expect a constructive, positive answer from any of you.

[ 19.10.2007, 22:35: Message edited by: GUNNER ]

MARY: Ahh well if you go back you will see I said never mind AFTER your comment not before!

The timings say otherwise. :(

But that's OK by me. Discussion closed.

We've had some interesting convos in the past. But I think they are at an end. So, I just want to wish you all the best for the future. Goodbye and God bless. :D

[ 05.11.2007, 00:06: Message edited by: GUNNER ]

Hey Gun; perhaps you could apply your historical expertise to that new film - Elizabeth. :confused: Seems there are a host of historical inaccuracies in it. :confused:

The truth is that I tricked you into coming out with what you really think and showing you are not nearly as tolerant of other opinions as you claim you are. It's probably a subconscious thing. The truth is we haven't had a constructive discussion since March.

What is the point in that? No one is perfect and believe me I have been very tolerant. Everyone has a breaking point!

I would never argue over a parking space and by the way Observer you caused this - of that I am sure!! Stirring the pot, and more stirring!! :wink: