ID Database

It's a spoof but a foretaste of what could happen if government plans for a database of all of us and our lives come to fruition. This is what is behind our governments plans for ID cards which are really just a cover for their main aim of getting all our personal information in one place. Therefore all the information that was supposedly at the fingertips of the operator at the pizza parlour would be on the database which the government claims would be secure and only available to certain people, but we know how much care government agencies take of private information - NONE!!! Oh and they want us to pay for these ID cards as well as paying through taxation. These control freaks need stopping now before its too late! Visit the NO"ID website and find out what is going on behind our backs in the name of "security" "anti-terrorism" "fraud prevention" etc. 1984 might have passed but the prophecies are coming true! :shock::shock::shock:

So does anybody really believe that I.D. cards would lead to thought police, state brainwashing and torture, the complete rewriting of world history to prove the Government to be right at all times just like in the fictional novel 1984? Just a little too paranoid for me even though I am still unsure for certain where I stand in the I.D. card debate but I certainly agree that asking us to fund it is wrong.

And how did they get this info? Could it be from when you called them and told them your name and where to deliver your pizza?

For the paranoid out there, if we were living in anything approaching Orwells "1984" do you really think this forum would exist?

well of course this forum doesn't exist.... you have just been brainwashed into thinking it does by Brown and the Labour Party. They have implanted things in your brain to make you think you are part of a free and democratic society and that by posting on here you are expressing your own views......

Its true.... Honest!!

where I work there is a system that remembers your number from caller ID, instantly brings up your account when you use telephone banking, of course its a bank so all your purchasing is on screen and dates.

if this system gets linked to the shops, (easily done) theyll know what you bought.

combine this with your ATM witdraweals, and video surveilance everywhere you go. and the fact that your mobile phones and emails are all recorded in the system somewhere,, 1984 is literaly a generation out of date compared to what the system knows about you now.

oh BTW if you have a mobile, you also carry around a personal locater acurate to within 5 feet that carries a camera and a microphone.

finaly, shift that cup at the side of your keyboard...its unsightly.

All true but YOU decided to have a mobile its not the law. Too much is read into these things at times and the people who fear I.D Cards the most are probably the scrotes who lie to the Police when they are pulled in. What I find amusing is that the same people who complain about The Human rights act favouring criminals also object to I.D Cards on the grounds of it infringing their Human rights?

I will freely admit that Britain today does not resemble Orwells 1984 vision. But the government is trying to extend their surveillance of our lives into every nook and cranny. Why else would they want to set up the database with literally all our private details, including our bank account details, on it? Knowledge is power. They no longer see themselves as the servants of the people but rather as our masters. Sinister. :cry::cry::shock: