Radcliffe Borough

Rossendale United

SALFORD CITY

Skelmersdale United

TRAFFORD

Wakefield

Warrington Town

Woodley Sports

North is where I wanted to be - bigger crowds, less travelling expenses and a tougher league.

If we get promoted from this league we have a good chance of staying in the Unibon Premier - an easier passage from the South c ould result in relegation after just one season.

North is where I wanted to be - bigger crowds, less travelling expenses and a tougher league.

If we get promoted from this league we have a good chance of staying in the Unibon Premier - an easier passage from the South c ould result in relegation after just one season.

I hope there will be some bigger crowds at Cantilever Park next season. We may even be playing Halifax Town in the league if they get demoted so that should attract some support.

Ok, as a non-league novice, can someone explain why Warrington have gone from south to north, and what these comments about staying in the premier mean? I am baffled?

Last season Warrington were in the southern division of the unibond league - this year we have been moved where we belong to the north.

If we get promoted we will go in the Unibond premier, just three steps from the football league.

Cheers guys, just found this http://www.thepyramid.info/asp/pyramid3.asp which helps.

So basically, at the end of the season the 40 teams at this level are split on a geographical basis regardless of whether they played north or south last season.

I must admit I was mystified by the "south" bit last year :lol:

Roll on August, I'm cancelling SKY sports, and not renewing my Reebok ST, now there's dedication :wink:

Just wonding why we seem to have a link up with leigh, have we had any dealing with are other local clubs (e.g Altrinham, Macclesfield, Runcorn and northwich). In terms of frienlies it might be cool to link up with these clubs.

Gaffer could see if any of there unsettled players want to come to the mighty town and the whole team can test themselves!