What's more important to the people of Warrington?

Gary

What is more important to the people of Warrington  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is more important to the people of Warrington

• Local elections
    • Interview with Paul Cullen
    • None of the above

Okay, point taken :wink: However, only two of those four stories are about children (ie. under 18s. Even I wouldn't count a 35 year old as a young person!)

I was thinking more about the hard to reach young people, the less academic ones who aren't winning awards and are forgotten about. You could run a poll for children about want they would do to improve the town.

Develop a consultative group!

We're back to my point that very few people are on this site! To increase traffic you have to advertise and to make it a real, whole town resource. It should welcome all members of the community.

I didn't say anything about economically disadvantaged children, just those who don't get to have a say. The majority of children are able to access the internet, even if they don't have it at home.

We're back to my point that very few people are on this site! To increase traffic you have to advertise and to make it a real, whole town resource. It should welcome all members of the community.

I didn't say anything about economically disadvantaged children, just those who don't get to have a say. The majority of children are able to access the internet, even if they don't have it at home.

Chrissy there are more people on this "localised" website forum than any other - so w emust be doing something right.

Like Peter has said I would rather have a steady flow of new members, who we can get to know, than a sudden influx of 100's of complete strangers.

Quite a few of us now meet up during our every day working and social lives.

Get a season ticket for Warrington Town and come and meet up with some real people.

Gary, are you suggesting that only those that you can 'meet up' with and 'get to know' are 'real people' :?:shock: That must be quite an insult to 90% of this forum :roll:

Take the spud off your shoulder - You have read that into it yourself.