Spitting Image ?

Observer II

31 minutes ago, Evil Sid said:

They did a one off US election special on itv apparently. But the main show is on britbox at whatever price they charge to watch.

I refuse to pay anymore for my tele viewing

It is getting silly. BBC tv licence  well ok no moans about £13 

Virgin media not bad value and plenty of choice plus free BT Sport £80

Netflix well my choice if only for The Crown £9

A lot of money when I add it up , but with lockdowns you have to have something to do.

But that's it .... otherwise it could go on forever !!!

On 11/1/2020 at 2:56 PM, Latchford Locks said:

I refuse to pay anymore for my tele viewing

It is getting silly. BBC tv licence  well ok no moans about £13 

Virgin media not bad value and plenty of choice plus free BT Sport £80

Netflix well my choice if only for The Crown £9

A lot of money when I add it up , but with lockdowns you have to have something to do.

But that's it .... otherwise it could go on forever !!!

Your right Latchy - I also refused to pay any more TV subscriptions on top of my licence fee, Sky full package and BT sport. Then the premier league add another £14.95 for selective games on top of your subscription. We certainly live in Rip off Britain when it comes to tv!

I decided years back that paying silly money to get presented with hundreds of channels, most of which I'm not in the least bit interested in is a waste of time.

I have a Freeview box that gives me more than I can watch, but even with this, I'd bet that the vast majority of the time it's only on channels 1 to 5. I have free access to both Netflix and Prime but don't use either that much.

Some make a big deal about on demand services but I just end up trawling through endless stuff that some computer algorithm thinks I might be interested in. I end up saying to hell with this and go back to the simpler linear format of normal tv. 

Streaming always reminds me of the Queen song, “I want it all and I want it now.” but at least with terrestrial, I can plan what I want to watch and look forward to seeing it.

Bill :)