Local Test and Trace

I would but they would only deny it.

I mean scientists what do they know.

My mate down the pubs cousins mate told him that his grandad heard it from a bloke in the library that it was all a big plot to force tracking of peoples movement, nothing to do with a virus at all.......🤭

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very informative Con,  however, I'm not sure the Hub, which is often crowded, could provide safe distancing for shielding folk ?    A more attractive option for me would be a drive in facility.     😷 

They are just referring to the document to which I linked above, there is no new information. We have always been in it for the long haul.

Having been out and about around Warrington and on holiday in North Wales I can say Test and Trace is almost none existent. I have also received reports suggesting some businesses where someone h

Posted Images

Seems we have a cohort of nutters prepared to totally ignore any medical advice and precautions;  and in the name of freedom and liberty we have non-spaced anarchist protests in London against "State Tyranny".  It's starting to look like a surreal sci-fi movie, with these idiots protesting against lock-downs and vaccinations.  Well, if they do produce a viable vaccine, I would agree that these "anti-vaxers" be exempt from a vaccine and left to die off as the Neanderthals they clearly are.    😠    😠

• Upvote 1