algy

Trumps cure for the corona virus.

The idiot Trump has suggested injecting  people with the Corona virus with disinfectant, I suggest the they try it out on him first!.

As the media are always telling everybody that you can't believe a word Trump says, why is everybody up in arms about him saying something that no-one is going to take seriously? Or do Americans think that their fellow Americans are so stupid as to actually inject themselves with disinfectant? For the sake of our collective mental health I suggest switching off the TV news and sit out in the garden with a glass of nice wine or a beer.

Asp it wasn't just the media reporting what he had said they filmed the redneck* actually saying it.

*Apologies to Rednecks everywhere for comparing them with this lunatic.

Algy, what I said still stands whatever Trump said. I sometimes think he says outrageous things for his own amusement - watching the hacks going into hysterical rants and ignoring whatever else is going on in the world. If he said that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West they would find evidence that this is causing tears in the space-time continuum 😄.

Heard his latest - that "heat" kills the virus;  I suppose if he meant boiling water he's be right, but I think he meant sunlight  !   😄    😷

I did see a theory that it was a deliberate statement aimed at getting rid of those who are so dumb they would actually inject themselves with domestos. and thus rid america of the burden of having to look out for them.

Faceache strikes again....🤭