Bo-Jo down -

Observer II

Seems Boris and Matt Hancock are down with "mild" symptoms;  our next King is down with "mild" symptoms, plus a stream of celebs. Seems "mild" symptoms is trending, unless, like Linda Lusardi you claim to have been at "death's door".   Sorry love, but if you weren't on a ventillator you were no where near it;  still it got her the publicity she craves.     😷

Given the Queen's age and thus vulnerability and Charles having tested positive one wonders if we will be having a new monarch by the end of the virus crisis.

So after Charley who is next in line to get their bum on the royal seat?  (i have to ask as keeping up with who is and who isn't part of the royal succession is not one of my main interests in life).

Has anybody checked the house of lords lately, they seem to have gone pretty quite during this outbreak........🤧

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 4:12 PM, Bill said:

Never heard of her so the publicity's not working on me.

BTW my mates still right poorley with it, it's been a week and he's no better.

Bill :)

You never heard of Linda Lusardi ❤︎❤︎❤︎ page 3 girl when I was at school!

You remember page 3?

On 3/27/2020 at 3:27 PM, Observer II said:

Seems Boris and Matt Hancock are down with "mild" symptoms;  our next King is down with "mild" symptoms, plus a stream of celebs. Seems "mild" symptoms is trending, unless, like Linda Lusardi you claim to have been at "death's door".   Sorry love, but if you weren't on a ventillator you were no where near it;  still it got her the publicity she craves.     😷

They are supposed to be surrounded by Britain's top experts, doesn't fill me with much confidence.

Still when I was listening to them going on about herd immunity I was wondering which internet site they  bought their qualifications off?

Not been a feature for quite some time.

It was deemed degrading to women.

Ogling oiled up muscled young men is however acceptable to the female population. (and those of the male population who may be that way inclined. Those who are undecided about what or even if they are a particular sex or not i have no idea about).

I only bought the Telegraph on Tuesday for the crossword which I would (try to) do on the bus to Wigan on my way to meet my pal for a tincture or three. However since the pubs are shut that little recreation is off the menu. So no dead tree press for me. Perhaps the Telegraph publish a book of crosswords? But I suppose the bookshops are closed too!

I used to print off the times crosswords prior to their bringing in subscriptions, many years back. i would print off each days and then the answers the following day. Come Friday i would take these to my local watering hole and me, my dad and whoever else was there would sit over a few beers and try to solve them without referring to the answers. We got quite good after a while as we recognised the style of clues.

I still like doing crosswords and will regularly buy a pocket crossword book. Handy for when i have to wait for somebodies appointment at the hospital.(Mrs Sid usually but recently younger brother as well)

i did see a rumour on face ache that the sun were struggling to stay afloat. how true that is i have no idea as i say it was on face ache and i tend to take anything posted on there with a heavy dose of scepticism. so much so that i will always look around several website for confirmation before grudgingly believing it.