The NHS

asperity

They do pass on the information to a qualified person who will call back to go over your symptoms.

i had a badly pulled muscle just before christmas due to coughing at the wrong moment. absolute agony when i tried to breath so called 111. Spent five minutes trying to describe symptoms as i found it hard to talk so bad was the pain.  ten minutes after i had wrung off i received a call back from a health care professional asking me more questions the better to see if hospitalisation was needed.  I managed to agree that it was muscular and not a broken rib or something more serious. Was advised lots of rest and the strongest painkillers i could find.

took about two weeks to go away and still get the odd twinge if i twist wrong.

overall they were very helpful and comforting,even though i was struggling to talk coherently. They did say that a transcipt would be sent to my doctors to go in my medical notes.

fortunately i have not had reason to go and see my doctor for it.

21 hours ago, Evil Sid said:

They do pass on the information to a qualified person who will call back to go over your symptoms.

i had a badly pulled muscle just before christmas due to coughing at the wrong moment. absolute agony when i tried to breath so called 111. Spent five minutes trying to describe symptoms as i found it hard to talk so bad was the pain.  ten minutes after i had wrung off i received a call back from a health care professional asking me more questions the better to see if hospitalisation was needed.  I managed to agree that it was muscular and not a broken rib or something more serious. Was advised lots of rest and the strongest painkillers i could find.

took about two weeks to go away and still get the odd twinge if i twist wrong.

overall they were very helpful and comforting,even though i was struggling to talk coherently. They did say that a transcipt would be sent to my doctors to go in my medical notes.

fortunately i have not had reason to go and see my doctor for it.

Nice to hear a bit of positivity regarding the NHS for a change ...

Maybe I'm a bit too much like Private Frazer sometimes ;-)

Image result for private frazer we're doomed gif"