Death Lorry

Milky

I don't get why the truck driver was arrested for murder? As I understand it he collected the trailer from Purfleet in Essex, so what are the allegations, he found 39 Chinese people already in the UK and forced them into a freezer trailer on his own and locked them in?

But should the Irish lad's face have been shown on tv & other media platforms when ,until the investigation progresses, he is an innocent man ? 

We had a terrorist ,who was actually attacking people in the street with a machete, arrested in Manchester a couple of weeks ago whose identity has successfully been kept from the public.

• Upvote 1

It would appear that there maybe a link to this driver after all??

I was a bit shocked to see the picture of the police outside my accountancy firm Watkinson Black but on further reading it would appear that they were only there to look into the accounts of the couple who owned the lorry over a year ago. The couple rang the police to inform them that they recognised the lorry so I think that will be as far as the Warrington connection goes.

Apparently they sold it to an Irish company not a million miles from where this driver lives.

Bill:)

Interesting that the 10 O'clock evening news said that the police arrested four people including a couple from Warrington but did not mention a release. 

Scary how just by a association you can get arrested and your life searched as well as exposed. 

There are plenty of anomalies in this incident. The driver has so called gone unit only to collect a trailer from Purfleet docks that has come from Belgium on a ferry. No doubt the trailer has been sealed  from its last pick up point & will need a ticket & manifest to get on the boat. Why has the driver stopped on the industrial estate ...were his instructions to let x number of illegal immigrants out  or has he been met by some other party there  who has opened the trailer ?  I would think the driver's conscious involvement in the incident is very low ,a dupe perhaps who was needed to get the trailer off the docks. I would think if this lad was involved that his first action on finding a trailer full of bodies would be to drop the trailer & get the hell out of there. Instead, the unit  is still coupled to the trailer & it is probably the driver who has phoned the police. It would not surprise me if his arrest is  police protection & he will turn Queen's evidence.

• Upvote 1