Cleo

Stallard12

Can't say that i have seen any recent posts from cleo and i am on here at least twice a day with filters set for unread posts.

It may have been that somebody had posted in a topic from a while back that cleo had commented on.

Last time i remember her posting was just as the trouble was starting in Turkey.

I fear Cleo sadly passed on to a higher plain although we never received any messages to confirm either way - but if someone is an ex-pat living alone and they pass away it is highly unlikely we will be able to find anything out without knowing their true identity

Ugh uh, could this be the end !!    I swear within the last two weeks, scrolling down a current topic, I plainly came across a reply by Cleo !  In fact, I think it happened on a couple of topics.    Ever since I've been wondering why no one else had commented on it !  Aliens must have invaded my IPad.   If I'm mad it's not bothering me - I shot a 78 on the golf course this morning and I've got the score card to prove it !!      La la la la la 

• 4 weeks later...