Parliament to be prorogued by 12th September

Confused52

At the Court at Balmoral

THE 28th DAY OF AUGUST 2019

PRESENT,

THE QUEEN’S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY

IN COUNCIL

It is this day ordered by Her Majesty in Council that the Parliament be prorogued

on a day no earlier than Monday the 9th day of September and no later than Thursday

the 12th day of September 2019 to Monday the 14th day of October 2019, to be then

holden for the despatch of divers urgent and important affairs, and that the Right

Honourable the Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain do cause a Commission to be

prepared and issued in the usual manner for proroguing the Parliament accordingly.

Richard Tilbrook

The court challenge is irrelevant because the Queen has already used the Royal Prerogative and that cannot be challenged in her courts.

There will be possibly only three and a half days of parliament before prorogation and the Government can set the Order Paper on the first one. There is not enough time to use the same ruse as last time.

When Parliament reconvenes there will be a Queens Speech followed by the debate on that. The remoamers will be given just enough time to vote on the deal Boris comes up with or not.

It looks like this shambles is coming to a conclusion - or is it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Confused52 said:

The court challenge is irrelevant because the Queen has already used the Royal Prerogative and that cannot be challenged in her courts.

There will be possibly only three and a half days of parliament before prorogation and the Government can set the Order Paper on the first one. There is not enough time to use the same ruse as last time.

When Parliament reconvenes there will be a Queens Speech followed by the debate on that. The remoamers will be given just enough time to vote on the deal Boris comes up with or not.

It looks like this shambles is coming to a conclusion - or is it?

I really have reached the end of my tether !!

I voted leave all that time ago and STILL every BBC news programme is full of anti Brexit propaganda ......

Well I have just stopped the whole bandwagon in it's tracks!

Six o'clock is now time for Eggheads instead and my brain is a lot less frazzled.😉

Well after all..Whatever I do or watch ...."what will be will be" And life is just a bit less complicated.

Image result for funny tv cartoons

• Haha 2

I only watch the BBC local news in the evening now, but even that has become contaminated with climate change propaganda. The other day they claimed that the climate is becoming "increasingly unstable". When, if ever, has the climate been "stable"? Even the most rabid warmists admit that the climate is ever changing because it is a chaotic system.

They are also obsessed with exaggerating the effects of the fracking being carried out in Lancashire. The latest tremor, measuring 2.9 on the Richter Scale, had them trembling in their boots and shaking their heads. This 2.9 is described officially as minor, felt slightly by some people, with no damage to buildings.

• Upvote 1

The alliance of anti-brexiteers said they had united on a plan to stop Boris. Boris responded by taking away the parliamentary time they needed for their plot.

To be clear, the Government has a right to govern whilst the bunch who are promoting sedition do not have a right to do that. That those who are guilty of fomenting sedition have the audacity to call the lawful actions of the state a coup says everything about their concept of truth or lack of it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Observer II said:

Had to laugh at the hysteria of the Remoaner press: seems the latest move is a march on Buckingham Palace, organised by Momentum - just hope the Guards have live ammunition !   😉

Too bad for them the Queen's in Balmoral 😂😂

15 minutes ago, Confused52 said:

No, not since the 1998 Crime and Disorder Act it changed to imprisonment for life.

Oh yes Tony Bliar arranged that, it's like he knew it could come in handy one day..............................................................................🤨

Well there are some options, rather than arrest them give out fixed penalty fines, one months wages for the average policeman each. Would cover the cost of the police bill wit a few bob left over to clean up after the mess they will leave.

Then there's the American option, shoot first and if they are still moving shoot again.

If they really want to remain in the EU, ship them over there revoke their British citizenship and let them live in the EU on whatever benefits the EU care to hand out. They won't like it so much then, ask any expat living in the EU currently, they are worried that they will lose out on medical cover etc.