Shock! Horror!

asperity

Interesting city amigo, mucho caliente.   Welcome to our world.   Try Los Margaritos restaurant in the Mexican market for lunch - take the trolley.    Little Rhine Steakhouse on the river for supper.     Just finished a round of golf and I'm just as wet as I would be if hit by a fire hose!  See you in New Orleans in a couple of weeks.

Left San Antonio and had three days in Fredicksburg. Just arrived now in Fort Worth and looking forward to seeing a rodeo tonight. Lost my phone in a cab so cancelled my sim only to find it got brought back to the hotel just 2 mins later. I can still ring you but it won't be from my number.

Bill :)

Yes it was a real shame it didn't quite work out. Had it have been pleasant there and a shorter follow on journey we could have made it happen but I had to consider the others. Had a good long chat though. Any how, lts our last full day here in Huston before flying back tomorrow.

Bill :)