PC ban -

Observer II

9 hours ago, Observer II said:

It's about "hurtful" stereotypes - like the girl who walked into the path of a cyclist, as she crossed a road with her head in a mobile phone - game, set and match you might say, but no.   A female judge found in her favour and awarded her damages;  thus giving two stereotypical gender examples !     😑

Ooh I must have missed this ad, what was it advertising?  New phones, life insurance, cycle repairs?

• Downvote 1

On 6/18/2019 at 8:01 PM, Dizzy said:

Naah PJ I'm not offended by the ruling at all....... I find it all rather laughable to be honest that we live in such a bonkers society these days that people feel the 'need' to look at something as daft as some tv adverts and say 'hey this needs to be stopped as it might hurt some little gentle wallflowers feelings'. 

Most people probably never even gave it a second though until someone with nothing better to do made a big deal of it.

Bit like the 1000's of numpties who have been complaining to OFCOM this week about not liking something on Love Island.  Durh...well stop blummin' watching it then lol.

PS Mr Dizzy can't parallel park our new car..... I think he's still quite offended by me laughing at him though (but hey I can't park it either shhh) 

On 6/18/2019 at 8:16 PM, P J said:

So why whine and moan about something which has absolutely no affect upon your life.  Why do you condone upsetting people unnecessarily, whether they are gentle or not?    Will you really miss these types of adverts?  Makes me laugh to be honest. Well it would if the discourse about the ad ban hadn’t led to such vile slurs by certain posters

Oh my goodness :lol: I'm not whining and moaning PJ.   Ok so I guess you are right that the adverts have no effect on my life whatsoever either way.....

You seem to be the one with the 'upset' issue though not me so what effect do the adverts have on your life?  Any or None ?

..... and for the record you seem to upset way more people than I do...so ask yourself this....is your habit or trying to 'upset' people (1) intentional (2) Necessary or (3) Unnecessary or (4) <insert your own reason>

Nighty night poppet...don't let those evil fluffy bed bugs bite ha ha

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dizzy said:

Oh my goodness :lol: I'm not whining and moaning PJ.   Ok so I guess you are right that the adverts have no effect on my life whatsoever either way.....

You seem to be the one with the 'upset' issue though not me so what effect do the adverts have on your life?  Any or None ?

Absolutely no effect whatsoever which is why I have no issue at all with the ban.  I appear to be the only one.  Also it seems that all posts complaining about the ban are by posters completely unaffected by its implementation.  One in particular used it to promote his homophobic and Islamaphobic agendas.  

Now , try to forget about the ad ban and get on with you totally unaffected lives lol

•  
  • Latchford Locks
  • Members
  • 1,268 posts
  •  

There once was a Red Indian who had only one testicle, and whose given name was 'Onestone'.
He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.
After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said,'
If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!'

The word got around and nobody called him that any more.
Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, 'Good morning, Onestone.'
He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night.
He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.
The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.

Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away.

Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone.
She hugged him and said, 'Good to see you, Onestone.'
Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day,
Made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

Why ???

OH, come on... Take a guess !!!

Think about it !!!

You're going to love this !!!

Everyone knows..

You can't kill Two Birds

With

OneStone !!😂😂😂😂😂

Probably get sent to The Tower of London for this in a few years the way things are going !!

• Haha 2

And finally.......

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender:

“Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says:

“Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things…The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat, the bouncer is a blonde girl, I'm a six-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate, the woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter and the lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.  Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?”

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters:

“Well, no! Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five bloody times!"

image.jpeg.30f5a69429d03e6bdac72d5dc9642947.jpeg

• Haha 3

On 6/14/2019 at 8:55 PM, Observer II said:

The hole gets deeper - the latest is a ban on "gender stereotyping" -  seems ads that show women who can't park a car or hoovering, while hubby has his feet up are "hurtfull". Perhaps all hoover ads could use the Freddy Mercury song clip !     😉

image.png.0aa2f89f4bf5bb5f2ef8d6d1114f13f2.png

• Haha 2

On 6/21/2019 at 1:44 AM, Observer II said:

A Scottish schoolboy has been dismissed from class, after an argument with his teacher, where he stated a fact - their are only two genders - male and female !    🙄😄

More evidence of the systematic indoctrination of the snowflakes through our education system,  continued through the display of "progressive" imagery through advertising   - cultural dictatorship.

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Observer II said:

More evidence of the systematic indoctrination of the snowflakes through our education system,  continued through the display of "progressive" imagery through advertising   - cultural dictatorship.

Omg  you are even quoting yourself , how desperate.  So which advert is this one sided snippet from a non story meant to represent?  Which advert which has been banned do you miss?  Which advert which has been banned has had any affect on your life?  You simply love to find any excuse to be “offended” and then twist it to promote your pet hatred and prejudices.  Move on and get a life Snowflake

18 minutes ago, Observer II said:

So called "progressive" propaganda is now with us -  with a snowflake generation conditioned through our education system - you being a prime example.

19 minutes ago, Observer II said:

So called "progressive" propaganda is now with us -  with a snowflake generation conditioned through our education system - you being a prime example.

Image result for Old School discipline

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Observer II said:

But which advert has been banned which had any effect on your life whatsoever?  Or are you just being offended for being offendeds sake?  That would make you a snowflake whinger, are you a snowflake whinger?  I suspect so.  How has this issue touched your life?  Do you own an ad company specializing in racist, homophobic, sexist, anti Islamic, anti Semitic or otherwise hurtful content and are now scared about revenue?  Or do you perhaps have some favourite adverts which because of their negative content may now be banned and you won’t have a clue which products to buy?  I suspect it’s neither and this is just another excuse you are using to promote your nasty agendas.  Tell me,  have you had any posts banned for homophobic or anti Islamic content recently?

39 minutes ago, Latchford Locks said:

Image result for Old School discipline

So you actually feel that the brutalization and physical torture of children will make them more rounded and level headed adults?  Sort of how the Catholic children’s homes did to such great effect?  Not to mention it opening up a whole world of opportunities for child abusers and paedophiles,  you are around a century out of date or have very worrying persuasions.