Getting dafter -

He should have just told her she had two days to live with her symptoms. Given that doctors often make a diagnosis on what the patient tells them initially.

Wonder how she manages at the dentist?

Last time i saw a doctor he was surprised I was a patient of his. He had to send somebody down to the basement to find my notes.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Observer II said:

Maybe he was trying to lip read !    🙄

Getting dafter.  So the doctor , who according to you, couldn’t understand the lady’s poor English,  could have if he was able to lip read?  Pmsl.   You are making that up I suspect, possibly to bolster your one eyed crusade against Muslims.  

Errm nope;  the report stated that the Doctor complained that the niquab muffled the sound of her voice - end of.  I'm merely observing the absurdity of the situation, where a much needed professional is being threatened with being struck off because of some primitive religious practises, based in male dominance. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, P J said:

If you were so concerned about the lack of health care staff you wouldn’t be so anti immigration.

He didn't say he was concerned about the lack of health care staff. Rather he is upset by cultural appeasement. You need to get off your racist finder hobby horse and actually stay on topic once in a while.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Confused52 said:

He didn't say he was concerned about the lack of health care staff. Rather he is upset by cultural appeasement. You need to get off your racist finder hobby horse and actually stay on topic once in a while.

much needed professional “

Now, that guff you just typed, try putting a thin sheet of material over your mouth , look into a mirror and say it out loud and see if you can hear yourself speaking .  Only you off topic here Mr Whippy

• Downvote 1

Still on the theme of things getting dafter -  An advert in a Liverpool rail station for Morrisey (a pop singer I've never heard of, but who allegedley has right wing views), has been objected to by some PC lefty worm, as "being offensive".  The rail authority have agreed to take it down.  Now, presumably the add was about selling his latest album, NOT his political views; but it seems we've now reached the stage where public bodies are actually taking notice of these offenderati weirdos -  who oppose free speech and expression other than their own.

Spillers, a record shop in Cardiff which is billed as "The oldest record store in the world" has banned Morrissey records from the store because the owner doesn't agree with his politics. This is the state of this country now folks. If someone doesn't agree with you or your opinions you become a non person and, if they have influence, you could very easily be banished from society. What ever happened to the concept of freedom of thought and expression? Whatever happened to reasoned debate?

• Upvote 2

Spillers has a owner who sets policy for that shop.  If he/she does not want to sell a certain artists records then that is up to them and could be their loss. The reason is not that important, he/she could have given the excuse that he/she doesn't like the way he parts his hair or he/she could say that there is no demand round here for that artists records. The fact is as the owner it is his/her choice.

I am sure that if we all tried our hardest we could get all advertising boards removed by objecting to something on them. Especially when it comes to election time. All those politicians that we don't like the political views of can be cited as being offensive with the result that we would not know who to vote for as we would not have any idea of who is running.

NOW THERE'S A THOUGHT.🤔