Sign in to follow this  
Stallard12

Champions league

Hope I don't PO too many people, but for a die hard United fan since 1948, this should be hard to say, but it's not.  The scenes today after Liverpools fantastic win, with the crowd singing, were some of the best emotional moments in sport.  Great !

Well done to Liverpool in pulling that off. It has to be said though that they were helped by a Barca team that looked well off pace in both games, and were lucky to be 3-0 ahead on aggregate at the start of last night's game.

Only the Mancs have Brexited, the rest Remain lol

A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2019 Champions league final. They are box seats plus airfares and hotel accommodations. He didn't realize when he bought them that this is the same day as his wedding - so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St. Pauls Church in west derby liverpool at 5 PM. Her name is Emma. She will be the one in the white dress!

Kinda like the golfer watching the funeral pass the course ......       I'm sure you can fill in the rest.

• Haha 1

United and Everton fans discussing Champions league finals.   A little like Observer banging on about Human rights and empathy lol