The stupidity pandemic -

Observer II

12 hours ago, Observer II said:

Don't confuse him.

I haven't confused him, he has just chosen that where there is doubt whether his posts are sarcastic we should all realise that he is actually being stupid. It was simple: he chose and I listened. The further hint he gave that it was the right interpretation is in stating that the title of the thread is Confused.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Confused52 said:

The further hint he gave that it was the right interpretation is in stating that the title of the thread is Confused.

I see you are confused Confused, when I referred to “the title “ it was your title not that of the thread , it would be stupidity to Confuse the two Confused.

you could of course change your title to Stupidity if being right is so important to you. Lol

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, P J said:

I see you are confused Confused, when I referred to “the title “ it was your title not that of the thread , it would be stupidity to Confuse the two Confused.

you could of course change your title to Stupidity if being right is so important to you. Lol

Now you are just being stupid. In normal use my title would be Mr now wouldn't it?

2 minutes ago, Confused52 said:

Now you are just being stupid. In normal use my title would be Mr now wouldn't it?

Have a look what you identify as every post you make, no Mr simply Confused.  Rather fitting if you ask me

Just now, P J said:

Have a look what you identify as every post you make, no Mr simply Confused.  Rather fitting if you ask me

But that isn't a title. Just give up after your next reply because it is obvious that your ego requires that you have the last word because you are clearly special !

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Confused52 said:

But that isn't a title. Just give up after your next reply because it is obvious that your ego requires that you have the last word because you are clearly special !

Give up after my next reply? You identify as Confused,  I bow to your superior knowledge on that subject. If you don’t like the Confused title I think Numpty is available lol  or Mr Whippy 😳💩