Sign in to follow this  
Stallard12

Champions League miracle.

I still can't believe it !   What a result in Paris.  My first glass of whiskey was to settle my nerves against the upcoming disappointment, the rest of the bottle went in the celebration !  I think we have us a manager. 

12 hours ago, Stallard12 said:

I still can't believe it !   What a result in Paris.  My first glass of whiskey was to settle my nerves against the upcoming disappointment, the rest of the bottle went in the celebration !  I think we have us a manager. 

I'm not really a football fan ,but even I sat through the full game and enjoyed it !

I'm an Evertonian but was hoping that MU could pull off a near miracle, if only to upset the koppites who hate MU with a passion 😂😂

• Haha 1

Watched them since I first stood on the terraces in 1948.  Last night was one more page in their illustrious history and one more reason why they will always have an aura that City and Liverpool can only dream about.

• Haha 1

Liverpool don't need a "miracle" to progess,  simply a routine 3 -1 win away at Bayern Munich , who incidentally have a far better pedigree in Europe than PSG. lol

On 3/7/2019 at 12:27 PM, asperity said:

I'm an Evertonian but was hoping that MU could pull off a near miracle, if only to upset the koppites who hate MU with a passion 😂😂

And I  still wonder why Everton fans are known as the Bitters lol