White Goods Removal

Milky

16 hours ago, Dizzy said:

Not that Range Asp, the one I was talking about was just off Manchester Road opposite the cemetery gates.  Milky is correct though as it did close longer ago than I thought but certainly not last century  as the last thing I bought from there was my washer so maybe a year or two ago.  I was thinking I'd bought my dad's freezer from there last summer but it was from the other similar shop just round the corner from it on marsh house Lane. Silly me. 

I did not know Range reopened, I know the origanal Range closed years ago. 

4 hours ago, asperity said:

I was making the point that, contrary to Milky's assertion that there are no appliance shops in Warrington apart from Curries, there's The Range. Also Martin Dawes, Padgate Appliances on Marsh House Lane (where I got my cooker donkey's years ago) and a few small retailers I've found on Yell. That's before we start on the Internet (AO, Argos etc).

I did not know about Martin Dawes and forgot about Padgate appliances. 

The others mentioned are not really physical appliance stores, we're you can see the goods, ask advice, be pressured into buying extended cover. 

22 minutes ago, Milky said:

I did not know Range reopened, I know the origanal Range closed years ago. 

I did not know about Martin Dawes and forgot about Padgate appliances. 

The others mentioned are not really physical appliance stores, we're you can see the goods, ask advice, be pressured into buying extended cover. 

Had to laugh at this, so true!

If you want to inspect the goods go to Curries or the Range and inspect them there, pick out something you like, then go online and see if you can get the same item cheaper there.

2 hours ago, P J said:

You are obsessed and you know it, that’s why my pointing it out hits a nerve.  Denial is futile 

Yes. I can see why you would say me posting ten times in 14 months looks like obsession. Especially when you've just had to go back a month to find me saying anything. You really have to try much harder if you want to keep proving that you know everything about everything and are the final arbiter of opinions on every subject. Getting on for seven thousand posts and you're still pulling the same trick. Projection, much?  

43 minutes ago, grey_man said:

Yes. I can see why you would say me posting ten times in 14 months looks like obsession. Especially when you've just had to go back a month to find me saying anything. You really have to try much harder if you want to keep proving that you know everything about everything and are the final arbiter of opinions on every subject. Getting on for seven thousand posts and you're still pulling the same trick. Projection, much?  

Lies don’t cover your obsession with the council investments.  You don’t agree with them, fine , I get it.  I got the first time and the second and the umpteenth time you obsessively posted about it.  10 posts in 14 months pmsl

Whatever mate. You can count them up for yourself. But relax. It may look like you're desperately trying to deal with a blow to your carefully constructed ego, but I don't see it that way, even if others might.  

Now I'll leave you to get back to posting thousands and thousands of posts telling other people they are wasting their time spouting off endlessly on the Internet.

See you in a month or three with an update on my 'obsession'. 

• Upvote 1