WW News

asperity

The two logos are set in one box which takes you to the forum only.

Previous versions were two separate boxes the world wide logo which took you to the news pages and the discussion logo which took you to the forum pages.

My be an oversight on the developers part.

As an option you could always open both in separate tabs so you can flick between one and the other if you need to reference any news story whilst writing in a forum topic.

When the forum was upgraded last time we lost the link facility at the top of the page as it reverted to a standard skin (ie layout) rather than a customised one.  Previous upgrades and initial workings used to be carried out by Gary's news website web designers who did used to do the forum upgrades and clever stuff too (at a cost). 
Then Invision (the forum provider) created a way that us admins could upgrade the forum and be responsible for it all for free so we do it ourselves now.   Unfortunately that means that we can't create and upload unique 'skins' for it to all sit upon.  I did ask Invision how we could link to the news pages again but they said it was only possible to upload an image not a back link like we had before unless we created our own custom 'skin' again which is not as straight forward as it sounds.  I was certainly wasn't trying as I could have wiped the whole forum out and lost the lot.....PJ would have liked that though lol.

Just one of those things I'm afraid unless you all want to club together to pay for it to be done by the Pro's again ;)