forum update problem?

Evil Sid

Just for information.....

A Forum Upgrade has been carried out today (1am on Tuesday 7 Nov 2108) to bring us up to date with the very latest version.

You shouldn't notice any 'user' difference as most of the upgrade related to behind the scenes 'workings' and security.

BUT

If you do happen to spot something which is not working quite right can you please let me know here.

Thanks,  Dizzy

Er one slight problem dizz.

Not with the update but with your post in announcements.

does not seem to be a reply option for posters in the announcements section, which is why there are probably no apparent problems reported. (great way of saving you having to do a bit of work as you can report that there have been no problems.)  🤔🤐🤣

did notice the new emoji/emoticons though, should keep some people happy trying to find an appropriate one for certain posters arguments.🤪

On 11/8/2018 at 6:50 AM, Evil Sid said:

Er one slight problem dizz.

Not with the update but with your post in announcements.

does not seem to be a reply option for posters in the announcements section, which is why there are probably no apparent problems reported. (great way of saving you having to do a bit of work as you can report that there have been no problems.) 

Ha ha I never shy away from 'work' hence I am replying to you now at just tuned 2am in the morning after only getting home from real my work at  11.30pm then having other stuff to do too.
Do you feel bad now ha ha ;)

Strange that you say you can't reply under the 'announcements' section though as that is just a normal forum menu section and you ALL have access to post replies under in any section as members.  Mmmm.....or are you playing mind games with me ha ha.

I wonder if GARY can see  any section or post in them as considering HE gave me such a hard time cos HIS forum hadn't been updated he's been very quiet of late....  Earth CALLING GARY !!!  :lol::rolleyes::lol::lol:

OMG I'M SUCH AN IDIOT !!

I've just realised why you couldn't reply  EVILS.

ANNOUNCEMENTS is just that ie for 'announcements simply to tell people something'...

I guess should have posted it under there that the forum had been upgraded (just for info) AND ALSO created another topic in 'Forum Problems' or perhaps 'General Chat' saying the same and asking for feedback where  comments could be added  

I have moved the topic thread now...gawd...SORRY BUT IT WAS LATE WHEN I UPGRADED IT LOL x x x