Sign in to follow this  
asperity

Colourful collision

Daily Mail is reporting a collision between two paint tankers. One was heading for China with 25000 tons of red paint the other was on its way to the UK with 25000 tons of blue. First indications are that some sailors have been marooned .....

1 hour ago, Evil Sid said:

75 shopping days left until christmas.( bit early for the cracker jokes though.):rolleyes:

It's not one of Frank Carson's ("another cracker! It's the way I tell 'em") :D

if finding crap gags lke this one funny defines having a sense humour you can keep it.  I may have laughed at something like this when I was a schoolboy ,  well up to about aged 10.

Why did the chicken cross the road?  To escape Asperity's jokes

If you're so smart PJ, how about regaling us with some of your up to date humour instead of constantly carping from the sidelines? Or maybe keep your misplaced criticism to yourself?

That’s actually funnier than any of your prehistoric gags

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, P J said:

That’s actually funnier than any of your prehistoric gags

Is that your best effort at a joke PJ? Okay I'll give you a sympathy "laugh" then.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, asperity said:

Daily Mail is reporting a collision between two paint tankers. One was heading for China with 25000 tons of red paint the other was on its way to the UK with 25000 tons of blue. First indications are that some sailors have been marooned .....

I don't get it :oops: :oops:  ...... other than to say I know red and blue make purple.... so is it something to do with 50000 tons of purple paint and a sailing term ?  It will bug me now 

10 hours ago, P J said:

if finding crap gags lke this one funny defines having a sense humour you can keep it.  I may have laughed at something like this when I was a schoolboy ,  well up to about aged 10.

Oooh I'm sort of wishing I hadn't just said I don't get it now if you would have got it when you were 10 :shock: :oops: :lol:

• Haha 1