Colourful collision

asperity

On 10/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, asperity said:

Daily Mail is reporting a collision between two paint tankers. One was heading for China with 25000 tons of red paint the other was on its way to the UK with 25000 tons of blue. First indications are that some sailors have been marooned .....

I don't get it :oops: :oops:  ...... other than to say I know red and blue make purple.... so is it something to do with 50000 tons of purple paint and a sailing term ?  It will bug me now 

10 hours ago, P J said:

if finding crap gags lke this one funny defines having a sense humour you can keep it.  I may have laughed at something like this when I was a schoolboy ,  well up to about aged 10.

Oooh I'm sort of wishing I hadn't just said I don't get it now if you would have got it when you were 10 :shock: :oops: :lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 2:35 PM, P J said:

if finding crap gags lke this one funny defines having a sense humour you can keep it.  I may have laughed at something like this when I was a schoolboy ,  well up to about aged 10.

WOW!! PJ I'm astounded to here that you ever laughed I never thought that you were capable of laughing, I assumed that you were born without a sense of humour.

• Haha 2

On 24/10/2018 at 7:52 AM, algy said:

WOW!! PJ I'm astounded to here that you ever laughed I never thought that you were capable of laughing, I assumed that you were born without a sense of humour.

That would probably be because you are a bit of a numpty.  I have a very refined sense of humour and it serves me well every time I howl with laughter as I see you desperately seeking credit whilst plagiarising another persons work.

29 minutes ago, P J said:

That would probably be because you are a bit of a numpty.  I have a very refined sense of humour and it serves me well every time I howl with laughter as I see you desperately seeking credit whilst plagiarising another persons work.

Is this an attempt at making friends? Need to try harder. Judgemental prig.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, asperity said:

Is this an attempt at making friends? Need to try harder. Judgemental prig.

If I was seeking friends this place would be the last place i would look. Still at least your last gobbet gave me a giggle.  Self important hypocrite

On 10/24/2018 at 7:52 AM, algy said:

On 10/30/2018 at 11:34 PM, P J said:

What exactly do you mean where you say Algy is 'desperately seeking credit whilst plagiarising another persons work'  PJ?

Reply please..... I hope it's not about what I think you are inferring !!!   

Now go and have a happy pill cos it seems you are rattling most people on the forum this weekend with your attacks and comments towards them...but hey you like doing that don't you...numpty lol

• Upvote 1

On 04/11/2018 at 10:56 PM, Dizzy said:

What exactly do you mean where you say Algy is 'desperately seeking credit whilst plagiarising another persons work'  PJ?

Reply please..... I hope it's not about what I think you are inferring !!!   

Now go and have a happy pill cos it seems you are rattling most people on the forum this weekend with your attacks and comments towards them...but hey you like doing that don't you...numpty lol

Whatever lol