Sign in to follow this  
asperity

Observer and PJ

Is there any chance of giving these two obsessives a thread of their own where they can rant at each other without any one else having to witness it?

Sadly I doubt it would work as even with a dedicated section or thread for just the two of them access would still be there for all the other topics too so any comment on any of those would presumably result in a counter attack.

Of course I could always block the pair of them from all other forum sections by creating a new member group (which only contains them) and only giving them access to their own special area :ph34r: :wink:   Very tempting 8):lol:

I enjoy their pantomime posts. just trying to work out which one has the part of the demon king and which one has the pop up part that causes the audience to shout "He's behind you" :D

• Haha 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's given me an idea.  We could do a Warrington Worldwide Xmas Pantomime... I could be the Wicked Witch or the Evil Step Mother :D

:lol: I draw the line at chopping someones leg off...but then again other bodily parts could be considered depending on who auditions lol

• Haha 1

I assume you've worked out how to use the ignore feature rather than the local hitman.

Bill :)