Sign in to follow this  
asperity

Observer and PJ

Is there any chance of giving these two obsessives a thread of their own where they can rant at each other without any one else having to witness it?

Sadly I doubt it would work as even with a dedicated section or thread for just the two of them access would still be there for all the other topics too so any comment on any of those would presumably result in a counter attack.

Of course I could always block the pair of them from all other forum sections by creating a new member group (which only contains them) and only giving them access to their own special area :ph34r: :wink:   Very tempting 8):lol:

I enjoy their pantomime posts. just trying to work out which one has the part of the demon king and which one has the pop up part that causes the audience to shout "He's behind you" :D

• Haha 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's given me an idea.  We could do a Warrington Worldwide Xmas Pantomime... I could be the Wicked Witch or the Evil Step Mother :D

:lol: I draw the line at chopping someones leg off...but then again other bodily parts could be considered depending on who auditions lol

• Haha 1

I hit the PJ ignore button a while back and then restored him much later, I have a feeling that either I or P J may be using it again shortly after my reply to the 'Marooned Sailors' joke posted by Aps. :wink:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Evil Sid said:

so which one was which again?

It’s hard to tell, I just see a bunch of arses :)

• Downvote 1

On 01/11/2018 at 8:21 AM, P J said:

Ooooh goody, I'm building up quite a trophy cabinet.

Have you always had this obsession with men's rear ends PJ, it really is most worrying!. :shock:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, algy said:

Have you always had this obsession with men's rear ends PJ, it really is most worrying!. :shock:

OMG that is soooooooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, algy said:

If folk wish to go through life heads down, arse up then its not obsession, merely observation.  

On 9/3/2018 at 1:48 PM, Observer II said:

You'll be pleased to note that I've sorted this, from my point of view; and will wait to see who the next victim is !     :D

I never spotted we have an Observer II who joined many years ago!!

You really need to try and keep up Gary...Observer II has been posting on here for ages. Maybe you need to take less holidays lol ;)

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2018 at 2:37 AM, P J said:

If folk wish to go through life heads down, arse up then its not obsession, merely observation.  😮

Ok. P J I stand corrected, it is not an obsession you have with men's rear ends, you just enjoy observing them!.😄