Q. RL history ?

Observer II

How did S/W France pick up a culture for Rugby League, which I think originated in the North of England ?  ps. OK. Just googled it, seems to go back to 1865, when the codes were formed. Banned by the Vichy French Gov, who asset stripped and banned RL, in favour of RU. Thus taking years after 1944 to recover. 

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, Observer II said:

How did S/W France pick up a culture for Rugby League, which I think originated in the North of England ?  ps. OK. Just googled it, seems to go back to 1865, when the codes were formed. Banned by the Vichy French Gov, who asset stripped and banned RL, in favour of RU. Thus taking years after 1944 to recover. 

congratulations on discovering Google and its ability to inform hahahaha

deja-vu alert folks if you have got this far in your reading you will have that feeling "i have read this before."

yes you have in any topic that these two post in.

so chaps? (can't be too careful with the PC police watching in) Can you at least invest in a thesaurus and try and make your ping pong posts a bit more erudite.

One of these days i may spend a hour or so going through the posts and creating a cut and paste post of all these repetitions. Might even offer a prize if anybody can correctly identify the original topics they were cut and pasted from.:twisted:

• Upvote 2