BoJo !

Observer II

18 minutes ago, Davy51 said:

Perhaps the fear comes from the promo pin ups that we see of the male terrorists that can't even man up & show their faces to their potential victims . In fact who is to say that a man isn't lurking behind  the veil & pretending to be a woman?

Do you really expect potential terrorists to send videos and images of their faces to the authorities prior to commiting their heinous acts, out of some sort of macho show of manliness?  ffs.  How many terror attacks have involved men dressed as women in burkhas?  I can't recall any.  One man apparently sneaked out of a mosque once dressed as a woman but that's about it.  Surely if that's your argument we need to ban bags and holdalls and backpacks first?  It is a stupid argument Davy as it has no basis in truth just paranoia, fear and a brainwashed condition.

glad you acknowledged the fear factor lol

3 hours ago, P J said:

I didn't, the part you highlighted was a general comment addressed to the debate. In the one post I suppose I addressed comments and opinions expressed by at least 3 posters.  I know you may find this hard to take but not everything centres around you cherub.

Of course you did. Your post was in direct response to mine. And as for your comment "not everything centres around you cherub", that's a bit rich coming from someone who believes he's never wrong about anything and doesn't care who knows it!

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, asperity said:

Of course you did. Your post was in direct response to mine. And as for your comment "not everything centres around you cherub", that's a bit rich coming from someone who believes he's never wrong about anything and doesn't care who knows it!

oh dear oh dear!  I did explain but you choose to ignore this as you clearly know what I meant and intended far more clearly than I did.  I am wrong about something probably every day, that's what keeps life a joy.  On here I choose to comment on subjects where I feel strongly about the subject  discussed, feel strongly that some poster/posters are out of order or feel strongly that I am correct having checked the facts.  This could be what is confusing you.  Still, if you want it all to revolve around you cherub, you crack on, you are still very special.

14 minutes ago, P J said:

oh dear oh dear!  I did explain but you choose to ignore this as you clearly know what I meant and intended far more clearly than I did.  I am wrong about something probably every day, that's what keeps life a joy.  On here I choose to comment on subjects where I feel strongly about the subject  discussed, feel strongly that some poster/posters are out of order or feel strongly that I am correct having checked the facts.  This could be what is confusing you.  Still, if you want it all to revolve around you cherub, you crack on, you are still very special.

bovvered.jpg?raw=1

22 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Wow, what a profound post - not.     turns back, back heels the little critter,  and moves on.      :D

and your profound roll eyes, not yet etc are huge significant pieces of intellectual writing.  You spout gobets of insulting cack and expect reasoned responses.  What a plonker.  BTW the guy who coined that phrase, you would ban him too lol

1z4kheg.jpg

There really is no need for these terrorists to wear masks , we see the pin up jihadi boys swathed in scarves posing menacingly before they behead some unfortunate helpless  victim who can offer no resistance &, as with the cowardly bomber ,their goal is to meet Allah & cavort with umpteen virgins in heaven. So if their ideal is to die in the service of Allah ,they have nothing to fear from having the bottle not to wear a mask.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Davy51 said:

There really is no need for these terrorists to wear masks , we see the pin up jihadi boys swathed in scarves posing menacingly before they behead some unfortunate helpless  victim who can offer no resistance &, as with the cowardly bomber ,their goal is to meet Allah & cavort with umpteen virgins in heaven. So if their ideal is to die in the service of Allah ,they have nothing to fear from having the bottle not to wear a mask.

You really are silly aren’t you

25 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Seems everyone else is stupid bar one's self; the first indication that YOU really are.   [IGNORE ALARM]  time to leave him in his creche !       :D

and todays race to the bottom is..............................................

On 8/26/2018 at 6:57 AM, P J said:

Dizzy,  have you ever witnessed anyone dressed in the manner that scares you committing a crime, threatening anyone or committing an act of violence?  I haven’t but I’ve seen a great many western dressed scumbags committing all manner of offenses.  These women are not a threat to you. Don’t let the right wing propaganda from the likes of Britain First and Breitbart frighten you with their hatred for all things different.

No I haven't ever witnesses anyone dressed in 'the manner' committing a crime etc and I never said I had done....I have never said their dress code should be banned either I merely pointed out that it freaks me out a little and I explained why too.   Yes I agree that someone with a hoodie pulled down over their face blah blah blah would probably make me feel a tad uneasy too as they often do....but why shouldn't I say if something makes me feel uneasy if it does....it's who I am and how things make me feel.  

Anyway you are clearly on a mission to make us all feel bad for our views or feelings and are throwing in the 'racist' card but I'm NOT being racist...I'd feel the same if you walked the streets with your face and body fully covered so I had no idea who you were, if you were male or female, what you were carrying......I mean come on even you must wonder sometimes.

• Upvote 3

Dizzy, first of all I would like you to retract the claim that I accused you or anyone in this thread of being racist, I didn't so can't help but wonder what motivated you to claim so.  I have merely pointed out that there is no need to be afraid of these peaceful women going about their daily lives hurting nobody whilst they are about it.  Yes they look different but so do many other groups in our society , some of the Goths in town look downright strange to me but it's their choice and I've come to enjoy the variety.  Recently flying out of Manchester airport a small group of women were dressed in the traditional manner and some of the comments I heard directed at and about them were sickening.  Physical and verbal attacks on Muslim women are becoming ever more frequent with a rise of 30% being shown in some reports.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/attacks-muslims-uk-terror-islam-hate-crime-brexit-tell-mama-a8457996.html

In reply to your final question yes I do wonder what they look like and it ends there, I don't imagine them strapped up with Semtex toting an AK47 or any other groundless paranoid bunkum as I like to consider facts and the facts show this to be a fallacy, given oxygen by groups such as Britain First and the EDL to name but a few.  No one on this forum has any reason first hand to dislike,  be afraid or to wish to impose a ban on any Muslim lady wearing her traditional style of clothing.  Here is one to try,  if you see a lady in the hiqab or burka, (which is unlikely in Warrington) nod, smile and say hello to a fellow human being.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...