Neighbourhood Weekender set to return

Gary

A ticket for the Wolves (cheapest) is £21 for an adult.  That's for around 2 hours entertainment equalling £10.50 per hour

At £85 for the Weekender which offers 18 hours of entertainment that's £4.72 per hour.  A bargain compared to the rugby and these fellows seem to know a good thing when they see it :wink:

o5e5p5.jpg

35ir7k1.jpg

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, Gary said:

I'm firmly in the 'Love It' camp Gary,  superb event that was a real feather in the cap for the town.

6 hours ago, P J said:

A ticket for the Wolves (cheapest) is £21 for an adult.  That's for around 2 hours entertainment equalling £10.50 per hour

At £85 for the Weekender which offers 18 hours of entertainment that's £4.72 per hour.  A bargain compared to the rugby and these fellows seem to know a good thing when they see it :wink:

o5e5p5.jpg

35ir7k1.jpg

Depends on the sort of entertainment you want PJ, and I'd rather watch a game of rugby (£17 concession for a seat in the East stand). So apples and oranges really, each to his own and all that.

Just now, asperity said:

Depends on the sort of entertainment you want PJ, and I'd rather watch a game of rugby (£17 concession for a seat in the East stand). So apples and oranges really, each to his own and all that.

Exactly, I don't much care for rugby but understand lots do, which is probably why I didn't whinge about the ticket price as it doesn't affect me.

2 minutes ago, P J said:

Exactly, I don't much care for rugby but understand lots do, which is probably why I didn't whinge about the ticket price as it doesn't affect me.

So why make the comparison between this festival and rugby in the first place? They aren't exactly comparable. I wasn't whingeing about the price, just saying what my preferred way of spending my money is.

It was you who brought up rugby,  are you having memory issues?  I just pointed out  how much better value the festival is compared to the price of a rugby ticket.  I don't know, you try to help people and this is what you get lol

11 hours ago, asperity said:

Okay PJ, you are the winner of this week's pedantry award :rolleyes:

I bet that hurt like hell, giving up the award you have held for such a long time.  I suppose it’s as close as you will come to conceding you were wrong 😀